Generation 2 Legendary weapons Metrics (Total Mith / Elderwood)

Hadi.3167

I know this might sound like a hassle but i wanted to know if anyone knew the total for 2 handed and 1 handed full material list. I think i have a full idea but I think I'm off and missed something some where. For Example Legendary weapons 2 handed i have:

15950 Mithril and 11600 Elder wood - Curios (if you craft all 290 Mystic Curios for Legendary Shards).

Is that right or is it off?

Of the post-collection gen 2, the material need is identical (with one small exception) between the One-handed, Offhand and Two-handed weapons, respectively. So

• Shining Blade = Eureka = Claw of Khan-Ur = Xiuquatl, while
  • Sharur = HMS Divinity and
  • Shooshadoo = Binding of Ipos = Verdarach = Flames of War.Thus everything indicates that Pharus & the coming Greatsword will = Sharur & HMS Divinity

The only exception is the "activator" component for the two exotic precursor steps - this material is unique per legendary.

I think doing it that way is a savings of 400G? Maybe less as I don’t think I’m accounting for the 75 vs 100.

Saving of 211G it looks like.

The amount of savings is going to change over time. Prices for some of the mats are increasing now, as people prepare. It will go up some more once the release is live and people see the new legendary in the gameI can say that every time I've looked, the savings has been substantial, far more than enough to make it worth the extra steps, even for people who don't worry much about being efficient.

I think doing it that way is a savings of 400G? Maybe less as I don’t think I’m accounting for the 75 vs 100.

Saving of 211G it looks like.

The amount of savings is going to change over time. Prices for some of the mats are increasing now, as people prepare. It will go up some more once the release is live and people see the new legendary in the gameI can say that every time I've looked, the savings has been substantial, far more than enough to make it worth the extra steps, even for people who don't worry much about being efficient.

I forgot about it until I was at my last 100 shards for Sharur. Still saved my around 50g.

Archived