Low FPS - Windows 10 - NVIDIA — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Low FPS - Windows 10 - NVIDIA

Hi Arenanet i have problem with FPS on game... it is like 5-10 FPS and i can't play.
I hav just changed the operating s. with Windows 10 home 64 bit.

My GPU is the same and all other things too.
I have tryed many things (reinstall game, install last drivers, etc..) but the problem is always the same.

Here the image of GPU-Z
http://imageshack.com/a/img923/3509/PBpuFQ.png

Help me please.
Thank you.

Comments

• Deihnyx.6318Deihnyx.6318 Member ✭✭✭

The CPU is what matters. What's your CPU?

• i7-2600K 3.4 GHz
    16Gb Ram

but i have not changed it.. only the operating system

• SkyShroud.2865SkyShroud.2865 Member ✭✭✭✭

dying gpu?

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International PvX Guild
    Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Explanations of WvW Structures & Populations Issues

• You may want to try using DDU to reinstall the graphics drivers. It did help me when I had the same issue with one of my computers. Hope it helps.

Get woke, go broke.

• done.. all the same.. i don't know how to do more

• I have the same problem. FPS 15-55. Config: Intel 9700K, Gigabyte RTX 2070, 16 GB ram, Win 10 Pro 64, Internet 12 MB/s.

• Zagerus.8675Zagerus.8675 Member ✭✭
    edited February 3, 2019

Did you have this kind of performance before you upgraded to Windows 10? Are you getting 5-10 FPS by yourself out in an un-populated area? Sadly there is a cap on how well even the best bleeding edge hardware available will perform in the most intense/densely populated areas. You can try turning down some of the settings and see if it becomes easier to play the game. Reflections, Character Model Quality/limit, and shadow quality are good places to start. If you have a good CPU cooler you could try overclocking, might be able to squeeze out a few more FPS in demanding situations.

• alcopaul.2156alcopaul.2156 Member ✭✭
    edited February 6, 2019

on my old pc, i observed a sudden permanent drop of fps (like to 5 fps) and it never went up even i consulted the CS or reinstalled the game. and i found out that my graphics card was toasted. then i went and bought a new compatible GFX card and it went to what it was used to be.

Your Math Tèacher [MATH]
    Digital Headhuntaz [aBrA]

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.