What skin would you use for the next E-Spec weapon?

InsaneQR.7412

Many of us are speculating what the next E-Spec would be cappable of and what weapon it will get, so i wondered for the fashion wars players out there what skin they would choose for the e-spec weapon of their choice.

For me:Hammer: SharurDouble Mace: Viridian Ancient MaceDouble scepter: Xiuquatl

If we get scepter I’m 100% gettin. That legendary!!

As for if we get hammer, I’d probably grab one of the ones that looks like a two handed axe honestly, they’re not super flashy ld be happy lol.

If we got like, Shield, or like rifle I’d have no idea what I’d use.

But if we got pistol, I will finally have reason to make the greatest legendary ever created, Quip.

@"Turkeyspit.3965" said:Rifle seems more suited to a Ranger than pistol, no (even if pistol/pistol would be kind of cool)?https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Krytan_Rifle_(skin)https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Darksteel_Rifle_(skin)

Both don't even fit remotely the nature theme of the GW2 ranger.

I want scepter, focus or shield (in that order) as the next weapon.

@Miellyn.6847 said:

@"Turkeyspit.3965" said:Rifle seems more suited to a Ranger than pistol, no (even if pistol/pistol would be kind of cool)?
)
)

If GS fits Mesmer for magic, Rifle or pistol has the potential to fit ranger for nature, however I’m pretty sure rifle and pistol will be given to ranger after hammer, scepter, and shield have been used

@Miellyn.6847 said:

@"Turkeyspit.3965" said:Rifle seems more suited to a Ranger than pistol, no (even if pistol/pistol would be kind of cool)?
)
)

I agree that rifle and pistol don't really fit the general theme of ranger. And a friend of mine, being a ranger main, would prefer to get scepter or focus as the next weapons as well.

But maybe that would be a bit difficult. With such weapons, the spec would most likely have nature magic as a theme. Something that is already pretty occupied with druid. I consider weapons like hammer or shield a bit more likely for the next elite spec because of that reason.

@Kodama.6453 said:

)
)

I agree that rifle and pistol don't really fit the general theme of ranger. And a friend of mine, being a ranger main, would prefer to get scepter or focus as the next weapons as well.

But maybe that would be a bit difficult. With such weapons, the spec would most likely have nature magic as a theme. Something that is already pretty occupied with druid. I consider weapons like hammer or shield a bit more likely for the next elite spec because of that reason.

Well if you take it really exactly you could say that soulbeast has more nature magic than druid. Druid focusses more on the celestial bodies (ofc also a part of nature).Personally i too think they do not fit ranger very well atm. And would be the last weapon choices for e-specs, evwn after UW weapons start being reused.Aaaaand they have horrible skins IMO (whoch is still what this topic is about).

@InsaneQR.7412 said:

)
)

Well if you take it really exactly you could say that soulbeast has more nature magic than druid. Druid focusses more on the celestial bodies (ofc also a part of nature).

I think this is related to part of the problem I have with answering the original question:Daredevil and Druid are both medium armor staff elite spec weapons but I have them look very different. DD uses bifrost or a scythe to smack ppl with a rainbow or reap them with a scythe. I made a new Norn ranger just to have star tattoos to match the celestial theme when I first started playing druid. Furthermore, my druid uses the gnarled walking staff + those glowing rune gloves and druid backpack for a green glow theme. The green is partially because it goes with the druid theme and partially because of the SB merged glow: I swap back and forth with Druid and SB and some of the builds share the same armor.

To get to the main question, I would like to see scepter or hammer as the next elite spec weapon.If scepter is an offensive nature caster, AoE lighting storms seems possible. OG legendary scepter goes well with that. (Maybe storm dagger and storm gloves and storm bow to match. Add a jacaranda in there too.) If the scepter is more geared toward totems/skills that look Druid staff 4, I'd go with a different scepter. I am having problems visually pairing scepter with an off-hand on ranger: I love off-hand axe but it'd be weird to go scepter/axe. This of course assumes no other major visual changes to the class during certain modes.TLDR: I'm picky I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived