Looking to play a support build(Buffs/Debuffs) Which class?

So I know there is no holy trinity in the game and it depends on your build. I also know druid is often what people say to use for a healer. I am not looking for a healer, however. Sure, one skill to heal the party may be nice....but I am more focused on a DPS/Support build/class. A class build that has a lot of buffs for allies and debuffs for the enemies.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

I have all expansions by the way.

So far, I have a-Ele: Lvl 11-Mesmer: Lvl 8-Ranger: lvl 42(I am going druid on this)-Rev: Lvl 14-Eng: Lvl 7-Necro: Lvl 8-Thief: Lvl 18

@"Gulbasaur.1865" said:Pretty much every profession has a support option of some kind!

Guardians are a solid choice for a DPS and support profession. Think a paladin with more magic.

Yeah, but some classes have more support. Like I prefer classes that have buffs for allies in their main abilities, while using a weapon that is good for damage.

Also the only heavy armor class I like is Rev lol.

@HaganeMiku.7418 said:

@"Gulbasaur.1865" said:Pretty much every profession has a support option of some kind!

are a solid choice for a DPS and support profession. Think a paladin with more magic.

Yeah, but some classes have more support. Like I prefer classes that have buffs for allies in their main abilities, while using a weapon that is good for damage.

Also the only heavy armor class I like is Rev lol.

Then go rev, renegate elite spec is a good, condi damage dealer if you chose to go support it has healing, might and alacrity to give plus passive increase to ferocity.Herald the other elite spec is a good support as well.

With upcomming Diviner starts I'm almost sure Power Renegeate DPS to provide might and alacrity would be a good chose to play.

Archived