Maguuma Burl Price Explosion

Ericon.5104

@LucianDK.8615 said:Nothing happened to Sigils of nullification, beside providing a method of crafting them.

That's good. I bought mine and haven't even equipped the gear. But, I have gold because I don't chase gem store sales with gold-gems. I spend it on game-related progression items when needed.

Why should my reward from hard-work and saving be undercut because so many won't do keep a nest egg for end-game crafting materials ?

I am glad to see that like Amalgamated Gemstones, they created alternate paths that require time so the supply wasn't severely blocked nor diluted.

@keenedge.9675 said:

@LucianDK.8615 said:Nothing happened to Sigils of nullification, beside providing a method of crafting them.

That's good. I bought mine and haven't even equipped the gear. But, I have gold because I don't chase gem store sales with gold-gems. I spend it on game-related progression items when needed.

Why should my reward from hard-work and saving be undercut because so many won't do keep a nest egg for end-game crafting materials ?

I am glad to see that like Amalgamated Gemstones, they created alternate paths that require time so the supply wasn't severely blocked nor diluted.

What do you call end-game crafting? Shiny exotic skins with cartoonish 'stinking' effects?

AMG has no time requirement.

Sigil of Nulification was among the most useless items in game. Now for some reason it asks for t6 to be crafted for a single purpose to craft 'upgradable' gear.That most won't ever use.

Lets see what 'upgradable' weapons we will get this time. And what fiasco it will bring.

@LucianDK.8615 said:Not suprised, who didnt expect that the TP barons would jump at the slightest chance to repeat the Sigil of Nullification price gouge?

Well how good that you are preinforned and can buy some yourself since IF these items are required, the price will skyrocket.

Unless you just like complaining instead of actually taking a risk. Now is your chance, invest some gold and see if you lucky or not.

Or wait until after the patch and complain some more about how unfair the TP is and how the price went up by over 1,000%.

That said, no I haven't invested in Maguuma Burls myself. Going to wait it out and do the same as with the last patch. Wait until prices have dropped to what I am willing to pay, then buy materials if needed.

The Sigil of Nullification was a unique situation, in that the item was only available by choosing it as a LV 64 reward or by salvaging it off certain exotic weapons. In fact outside of leveling a new character, the only way to guarantee you access to that sigil was by crating certain mystic weapons, and the cost of the mystic coins made that course pointless.

Maguuma Burls, or whatever, don't fall into the same category. Sure whatever material needed for the new collection will shoot up in price as demand increases, but the player can always choose to farm the mats. If the Burl is indeed a component, players will just have to spend more time in HoT zones doing metas and opening map specific containers. That option was not available for Nullification, nor is it now, which is why their price remains inflated, and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

Archived