How many alt accounts in leaderboard ?

viquing.8254

Top 10 - Like 3 to 4 guys with different alts, same guys doing same things to obtain it each season.Top 25 - Realistically 10-12 actual different players on various accounts.Top 100 - I'd say maybe 70+ accounts here are actually different players. The other accounts are alts of those same 70 players.Top 250 - Probably safe to say that around 200 of those players are real, and the extra 50 accounts rolling around in here are alts of those same players.Top 1000 - No idea really, but if you look at the trend above, it's probably safe to say that around 900 are actually random players and about 100 are the alts.

I have nothing to post along the lines of evidence other than just my years playing pvp GW2 and knowing the community. But if you were to look at the type of info Arenanet has, I'll bet you this ballpark statement I've made isn't too far off from the truth.

@"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:Top 10 - Like 3 to 4 guys with different alts, same guys doing same things to obtain it each season.Top 25 - Realistically 10-12 actual different players on various accounts.Top 100 - I'd say maybe 70+ accounts here are actually different players. The other accounts are alts of those same 70 players.Top 250 - Probably safe to say that around 200 of those players are real, and the extra 50 accounts rolling around in here are alts of those same players.Top 1000 - No idea really, but if you look at the trend above, it's probably safe to say that around 900 are actually random players and about 100 are the alts.

I have nothing to post along the lines of evidence other than just my years playing pvp GW2 and knowing the community. But if you were to look at the type of info Arenanet has, I'll bet you this ballpark statement I've made isn't too far off from the truth.

Just in case you want a source (you're correct by the way):https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/74w2el/an_expos%C3%A9_on_the_shameless_and_dishonorable/?st=jqnbaako&sh=6141e590

Archived