The Myth that its Impossible to Climb past "(insert tier) Wall" — Guild Wars 2 Forums

The Myth that its Impossible to Climb past "(insert tier) Wall"

Justine.6351Justine.6351 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited January 9, 2019 in PVP

I don't spvp too much as I cannot stand pvp-in-a-box but I decided to see what I could do with hammer rev.

-Placed Plat 1.
-Continued to play hammer rev for a month a few games at a time.
-Decided to clean up some of my profession achieves for backpack. Played 2 wells 2 mantra chronomancer and my rating dropped to Gold 1/2 but was happy about getting close to completing pip tracks.
-Rolled back into hammer rev to get me some loot boxes and gold cause I poor. Think I completed last chest 3 times this season.
-Ended season with 130 games, 64 wins, Plat 1, 1522 rating, spvp rank level 58 🐻.

I guess what I am saying is, l2p. If I can come from wvw hammer rev into spvp, place plat 1, tank gold 1/2 on garbagmancer and then climb back into plat 1, well anyone playing a build better than hammer rev and spvp knowledge better than a WvWer should be capable of pushing past Plat 1.

Next season I will probably start out as reaper, roll into same chrono and then finish achieves and season with hammer rev. I want to see if I can push Plat 2 / Top 250.

fyi, I got salted a whole 2 times, out of 130 games, for playing hammer rev. My favorite game played was as hammer rev with Kit the Ranger, had 1 person DCed from the start of match and had the game dead even 4 vs 5. 5th person finally shows up 4 minutes in game and we win rofl.

Anet buff me :-(
Make me good at game!

Comments

• i dont envy your teammates whos lost because you tried another profession. That is the reason why there should be separated ranking for professions.

• Abelisk.4527Abelisk.4527 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:
    I've been in Plat II as renegade.

What a lot of people don't know is it's less your build and more proper rotations / playing your role. I see a lot of people who play meta builds but don't know what those builds are actually supposed to do. This is a problem, because meta builds are generally designed by top MAT players specifically to fulfill a class role. So you see really dumb kitten in ranked like a Scourge who thinks he is a 1v1 class, dies far to a random insert any ranged spec here and then complains about being stuck in gold II. You also see a lot of just general lack of awareness like people rotating to points that are already won and already being defended while the rest of the team is dying 3v4 mid because one person thought he needed to have a stroll through central park for absolutely no reason.

Picking a meta build and mashing buttons will get you out of silver, but it wont' get you out of gold.

Exactly this. Always, always, always look at your minimap periodically in a game. Like every 3-5 seconds. In Conquest looking at the map is like breathing air in terms of rotations. You NEED to know where your teammates are & enemies are.

Checking allies healthbars is also important as it can indicate whether you need to rotate into your allies or split off towards a different point or objective.

Checking enemy deaths is the least important of these three Conquest elements but it's still essential to know who got downed/who died and if there will be a big or small enemy respawn.

• KrHome.1920KrHome.1920 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 8, 2019

Hammer Herald/Shiro is not a bad build at all. It has a good amount of favorable 1v1 matchups and is also impactful in team fights - an ideal team carry build.

I reached plat on hammer rev in 2015/16 when everyone said it's trash and Sw/Sh+Staff is superior. All these melee revs got eaten alive in condi spam while I nuked the node from distance and had a fair amount of evades, blocks and disengages to avoid bursts.

A few days ago I duelled a hammer rev in wvw and I bet this guy farms 95% of the roamers out there.

So the OP is not making a valid point here. He is just underestimating his build.

Ended season with 130 games, 64 wins, Plat 1, 1522 rating, spvp rank 58.

Wow is population this low now? That's a pretty high rank for a 49,xx% win rate.

Next season I will probably start out as reaper

Reaper is as underestimated as hammer rev. Power reaper my main spec and I had never any issues reaching plat with it since 2015. On the other hand I never reached plat on teef in Solo Q as this class can't carry at all. You can decap far forever - it won't help when your team loses its 3v3/4v4 at mid within 10 seconds. And when you stay mid to join the team fight you are a liability to your team, because all you can do is hit and run (no fight presence - competent opponents will just ignore you and focus your team mates as when you return you die in the AOE anyway).

I'd even state people like sindrener would have a hard time reaching plat on teef in Solo Q. Duo Q is a different story as decapping and focussing 2v1 24/7 with superior mobility does carry matches.

TL;DR: Try reaching plat on teef in Solo Q for a real challenge!

• @Justine.6351 said:
    I don't spvp too much as I cannot stand pvp-in-a-box but I decided to see what I could do with hammer rev.

-Placed Plat 1.
    -Decided to clean up some of my profession achieves for backpack. Played 2 wells 2 mantra chronomancer and my rating dropped to Gold 1/2 but was happy about getting close to completing pip tracks.
    -Rolled back into hammer rev to get me some loot boxes and gold cause I poor. Think I completed last chest 3 times this season.
    -Ended season with 130 games, 64 wins, Plat 1, 1522 rating, spvp rank 58.

I guess what I am saying is, l2p. If I can come from wvw hammer rev into spvp, place plat 1, tank gold 1/2 on garbagmancer and then climb back into plat 1, well anyone playing a build better than hammer rev and spvp knowledge better than a WvWer should be capable of pushing past Plat 1.

Next season I will probably start out as reaper, roll into same chrono and then finish achieves and season with hammer rev. I want to see if I can push Plat 2 / Top 250.

fyi, I got salted a whole 2 times, out of 130 games, for playing hammer rev. My favorite game played was as hammer rev with Kit the Ranger, had 1 person DCed from the start of match and had the game dead even 4 vs 5. 5th person finally shows up 4 minutes in game and we win rofl.

^ indeed, its a learn to play issue, after finishing plat in previous seasons I had the good fortune to start @1226 rating from a 4-6 placement( yea I know, nice right?). Finished at 1650 rating(plat 2 rank 101) 100 W/83 L.

Yea play harder. smarter and don't go far on enemy wipes.....

• Justine.6351Justine.6351 Member ✭✭✭✭

@KrHome.1920 said:
    Hammer Herald/Shiro is not a bad build at all. It has a good amount of favorable 1v1 matchups and is also impactful in team fights - an ideal team carry build.

I reached plat on hammer rev in 2015/16 when everyone said it's trash and Sw/Sh+Staff is superior. All these melee revs got eaten alive in condi spam while I nuked the node from distance and had a fair amount of evades, blocks and disengages to avoid bursts.

A few days ago I duelled a hammer rev in wvw and I bet this guy farms 95% of the roamers out there.

cool what server they on?

Make me good at game!

• Humor me here.

So I'm more of a "gold" player. I'm fine with that. But this season, at the last Q I dropped to silver and have been totally unable to get back at gold.

It didn't matter if I won all of my 1vs1 duels. It didn't matter if I made tons of damage and support and got many of the top stats every fight. I tried to the best of my ability to get back at gold, but no matter what I ALWAYS lost the last fight needed to climb up. So my win/lose looked a lot like this:

lose
    win
    win
    lose
    win
    win
    lose
    win
    win
    lose

You get the idea. I was always 7-8 points away from climbing back. Me who is usually comfortable sitting at mid gold. I mean, it's fine. I still had lots of fun, which is the MAIN and really ONLY reason why I keep playing sPvP. But still, I think I do get it when people say it's very difficult to get out of a tier after your first 10 matches.

• syszery.1592syszery.1592 Member ✭✭✭

@herrmartell.7109 said:
    It didn't matter if I won all of my 1vs1 duels. It didn't matter if I made tons of damage and support and got many of the top stats every fight. I tried to the best of my ability to get back at gold, but no matter what I ALWAYS lost the last fight needed to climb up. So my win/lose looked a lot like this:

Just winning a 1v1 somewhere doesn't necessarily benefit your team enough to make an edge.

@Justine.6351 said:
    cool what server they on?

Not in NA.

• @syszery.1592 said:

@herrmartell.7109 said:

Just winning a 1v1 somewhere doesn't necessarily benefit your team enough to make an edge.

How about we read the entire paragraph? It's not that long, really.

• the thing is, if you reach a rank approax to your skill level its hard to climb, the problem is that people have a certain idea of where they should be and how good they and there idea often incorrect. this makes them mad and feel like they are being wronged

@herrmartell.7109 said:

@syszery.1592 said:

@herrmartell.7109 said:

And then? It's the typical qq from people who think they deserve to be higher rated than they actually are... And I still think that it all boils down to the fact that running around and winning duels or collecting top stats doesn't make you an awesome player for your team.

• @syszery.1592 said:

@herrmartell.7109 said:

@syszery.1592 said:

@herrmartell.7109 said:

And then? It's the typical qq from people who think they deserve to be higher rated than they actually are... And I still think that it all boils down to the fact that running around and winning duels or collecting top stats doesn't make you an awesome player for your team.

LOL thanks for the insight. Those 2 mins of your day where well spent.

• Trevor Boyer.6524Trevor Boyer.6524 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 8, 2019

@KrHome.1920 said:

Wow is population this low now? That's a pretty high rank for a 49,xx% win rate.

That is not true. Not sure what the OP was looking at when he made this statement. Achieving rank 100 even, required 1650 rating on NA during S14, so aint no way he was rank 58 with 1522 rating. Possibly he was referring to his shark/phoenix/dragon ranking?

The 10 Commandments Of Conquest
    Abide by the commandments or God shalt deliver unto thee a packet of salt as often as thou did break them
    -> https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/38081/the-10-commandments-of-conquest#1

• Durzlla.6295Durzlla.6295 Member ✭✭✭✭

@herrmartell.7109 said:
    Humor me here.

So I'm more of a "gold" player. I'm fine with that. But this season, at the last Q I dropped to silver and have been totally unable to get back at gold.

lose
    win
    win
    lose
    win
    win
    lose
    win
    win
    lose

You get the idea. I was always 7-8 points away from climbing back. Me who is usually comfortable sitting at mid gold. I mean, it's fine. I still had lots of fun, which is the MAIN and really ONLY reason why I keep playing sPvP. But still, I think I do get it when people say it's very difficult to get out of a tier after your first 10 matches.

Ok, so your skill at your class is good, but you probably need to work on your rotating and applying your class to the role you’re supposed to fulfill in the team, and how to adapt to different team comps. Look into improving those aspects if you’re wanting to climb higher next season.

"But my children sing to me. Listen. They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family. As their mother, I have to grant them their wish."

• @Durzlla.6295 said:
    Ok, so your skill at your class is good, but you probably need to work on your rotating and applying your class to the role you’re supposed to fulfill in the team, and how to adapt to different team comps. Look into improving those aspects if you’re wanting to climb higher next season.

Ah! This is what I was looking for. Do you happen to know a good guide for those things? I would really love to improve, regardless of what tier I end up at.

• Durzlla.6295Durzlla.6295 Member ✭✭✭✭

@herrmartell.7109 said:

@Durzlla.6295 said:

Ah! This is what I was looking for. Do you happen to know a good guide for those things? I would really love to improve, regardless of what tier I end up at.

I do not actually, I’m sure there’s some around the forums though, if you made a thread asking for guides on rotating and the different roles/builds that fill those roles I’m sure you’ll get the info you’re looking for.

"But my children sing to me. Listen. They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family. As their mother, I have to grant them their wish."

• Spartacus.3192Spartacus.3192 Member ✭✭✭

@KrHome.1920 said:

I have been playing a lot of power rev in wvw lately and i can say i've won a couple fights as hammer rev vs a roamer BUT only because they thought i was switching to staff and tried to kite and i was able to get some good hits in before they realized i had hammer. But in no way is it as good as you say for roaming. In a 1v1 where the enemy knows you have a hammer there is no way you gonna hit him. Its just too dang slow.

• lol before my mmr deteriorated from not playing pvp for a week or so I was in plat with a jalis/kalla renegade tank/support build. I don't get where people get this idea of not being able to rank up from. They can't rank up because they are currently in their skill bracket. Some people just think they're playing so well and that their teams drag them down, they don't realize theyre the common denominator. Also, sometimes matchmaking can be wonky and a whole night can be unfavorable matchups. Smart players stop playing at this point and don't tank their ranking.

• Abelisk.4527Abelisk.4527 Member ✭✭✭✭

@herrmartell.7109 said:

@Durzlla.6295 said:

Here you go!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lb1p7SMYTF8AkBPB1E_iTV2hKergpQKgECKOeCjWkC0/edit?usp=sharing

I don't know why it isn't stickied. It's an incredibly useful resource.

• @syszery.1592 said:

@herrmartell.7109 said:

hell, sometimes its more beneficial to simply stall the 1v1 than win it.

@Darknicrofia.2604 said:

@syszery.1592 said:

@herrmartell.7109 said:

hell, sometimes its more beneficial to simply stall the 1v1 than win it.

Yes, if you 1v1 their support Firebrand on far :trollface:

• bluri.2653bluri.2653 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 8, 2019

@KrHome.1920 said:

So the OP is not making a valid point here. He is just underestimating his build.

Next season I will probably start out as reaper

Reaper is as underestimated as hammer rev. Power reaper my main spec and I had never any issues reaching plat with it since 2015. On the other hand I never reached plat on teef in Solo Q as this class can't carry at all. You can decap far forever - it won't help when your team loses its 3v3/4v4 at mid within 10 seconds. And when you stay mid to join the team fight you are a liability to your team, because all you can do is hit and run (no fight presence - competent opponents will just ignore you and focus your team mates as when you return you die in the AOE anyway).

I'd even state people like sindrener would have a hard time reaching plat on teef in Solo Q. Duo Q is a different story as decapping and focussing 2v1 24/7 with superior mobility does carry matches.

TL;DR: Try reaching plat on teef in Solo Q for a real challenge!

I was 1780 on my alt playing dp only and soloq :) 50~ games. Just for you ill do next season soloq only on my alt for 120 games np

www.twitch.tv/sindrener - Rank 55 Dragons/Orange Logo/Team Aggression

• The Ace.9105The Ace.9105 Member ✭✭✭

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:
    I've been in Plat II as renegade.

What a lot of people don't know is it's less your build and more proper rotations / playing your role. I see a lot of people who play meta builds but don't know what those builds are actually supposed to do. This is a problem, because meta builds are generally designed by top MAT players specifically to fulfill a class role. So you see really dumb kitten in ranked like a Scourge who thinks he is a 1v1 class, dies far to a random insert any ranged spec here and then complains about being stuck in gold II. You also see a lot of just general lack of awareness like people rotating to points that are already won and already being defended while the rest of the team is dying 3v4 mid because one person thought he needed to have a stroll through central park for absolutely no reason.

Picking a meta build and mashing buttons will get you out of silver, but it wont' get you out of gold.

Legend with renegade

• eksn.7264eksn.7264 Member ✭✭✭

GW2 matchmaking is busted in many ways but ELO hell isn't one of them...

• Master Ketsu.4569Master Ketsu.4569 Member ✭✭✭✭

@KrHome.1920 said:

Offtopic but win rate means little as elo/rating based matchmaking is designed to try and force everyone to 50%. There are top 50 players with 50% win rate and gold 1 players with 70%+. What matters is who you win and lose against not how often. Usually having a high win % just means you are getting lucky and matchmaking keeps either putting you against people who are far below your skill level or giving you good teammates that carry you.

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

@KrHome.1920 said:

That is not true. Not sure what the OP was looking at when he made this statement. Achieving rank 100 even, required 1650 rating on NA during S14, so aint no way he was rank 58 with 1522 rating. Possibly he was referring to his shark/phoenix/dragon ranking?

Yeah I am a bear. Figured it was relevant to give an idea how much lifetime experience my account has in spvp.

Make me good at game!

• eksn.7264eksn.7264 Member ✭✭✭

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:

@KrHome.1920 said:

Offtopic but win rate means little as elo/rating based matchmaking is designed to try and force everyone to 50%. There are top 50 players with 50% win rate and gold 1 players with 70%+. What matters is who you win and lose against not how often. Usually having a high win % just means you are getting lucky and matchmaking keeps either putting you against people who are far below your skill level or giving you good teammates that carry you.

This is also a myth that's been debunked by devs multiple times.

• sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭

@herrmartell.7109 said:

@syszery.1592 said:

@herrmartell.7109 said:

Whats not that long?

Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion

@Spartacus.3192 said:

@KrHome.1920 said:

I have been playing a lot of power rev in wvw lately and i can say i've won a couple fights as hammer rev vs a roamer BUT only because they thought i was switching to staff and tried to kite and i was able to get some good hits in before they realized i had hammer. But in no way is it as good as you say for roaming. In a 1v1 where the enemy knows you have a hammer there is no way you gonna hit him. Its just too dang slow.

Then you are not using the potential of the weapon. Skill 3 at your position ist an evade and melee skill. Skill 5 is nice area denial. Hammer offers enough utility to survive a few seconds until your weapon swap is off cooldown and in general benefits a lot from intelligent riposting shadows usage. If you try to autoattack in melee on hammer you are doing it wrong.

• Spartacus.3192Spartacus.3192 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 10, 2019

@KrHome.1920 said:
    Then you are not using the potential of the weapon. Skill 3 at your position ist an evade and melee skill. Skill 5 is nice area denial. Hammer offers enough utility to survive a few seconds until your weapon swap is off cooldown and in general benefits a lot from intelligent riposting shadows usage. If you try to autoattack in melee on hammer you are doing it wrong.

I''l give you the skill 3 at your own location as being useful but who even cares about area denial in wvw roaming situation? Its not conquest.
    Also Hammer 5 is a 1.75 sec cast time. in a 1v1 roaming situation only AFK players will get hit by hammer 5.

Like i said before i think it works in a 1v1 as a surprise only but i honestly dont see it as viable once the enemy knows you're a power rev with hammer. (in a 1v1)

Apologize for hijacking a thread thats in the PvP forum.....(was in several threads and didn't realize i was replying in pvp forum)

• @sephiroth.4217 said:

@herrmartell.7109 said:

@syszery.1592 said:

@herrmartell.7109 said:

Whats not that long?

The paragraph he's quoting.

• SoulSin.5682SoulSin.5682 Member ✭✭✭

@Justine.6351 said:

-Placed Plat 1.
    -Ended season with 130 games, 64 wins, Plat 1, 1522 rating, spvp rank level 58 🐻.

So you started as Plat 1, finished as Plat 1, and creates a topic saying that climbing tier is possible?
    What have I missed here?

At the very least, climb to plat 3 with that 50% win rate if you wanna show anything.
    Or start from Silver 2 and climb to Plat next time.

@SoulSin.5682 said:

@Justine.6351 said:

-Placed Plat 1.

So you started as Plat 1, finished as Plat 1, and creates a topic saying that climbing tier is possible?
    What have I missed here?

At the very least, climb to plat 3 with that 50% win rate if you wanna show anything.

Do people even bother to read what they quote on these forums anymore?

You know, maybe if there was a magic button to reset my rating I would clear my rating.

Make me good at game!

• BlaqueFyre.5678BlaqueFyre.5678 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 10, 2019

@SoulSin.5682 said:

@Justine.6351 said:

-Placed Plat 1.

What have I missed here?

I’ve climbed from S1 to Plat 2 before it’s more than possible, but most people don’t care to improve or to actually try, so they don’t climb whenit is very possible to do. Iirc certain players tanked their rating and placed in bronze and got up to legend a while ago.

@herrmartell.7109 said:

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@herrmartell.7109 said:

@syszery.1592 said:

@herrmartell.7109 said:

Whats not that long?

That was the joke lol

• @sephiroth.4217 said:

@herrmartell.7109 said:

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@herrmartell.7109 said:

@syszery.1592 said:

@herrmartell.7109 said:

Whats not that long?

That was the joke lol

Either I got it now, or my mind is twisted.

• sound like NA ...

• dDuff.3860dDuff.3860 Member ✭✭✭

It is impossible to climb past legendary. Change my mind.

• Last season from G2 to Plat 1, this season from P1 to P2. Possible. But after P2 it gets really hard for me, I need to improve. (EU)

@dDuff.3860 said:

Would climbing down be also an option for you? :trollface:

• BlaqueFyre.5678BlaqueFyre.5678 Member ✭✭✭✭

@dDuff.3860 said:

That’s called leaving the game, the majority of good/great pvp’ers did that already.

• you can climb out of any tier by being good enough to carry your team. People may say this is impossible but personal skill does play a huge factor in games.

Don't believe me? Play blood scourge and spam rez teammates all game. I see tons of these in low plat games who dont belong at all but got there by being rez bots.

@canseemee.8645 said:
    you can climb out of any tier by being good enough to carry your team. People may say this is impossible but personal skill does play a huge factor in games.

Don't believe me? Play blood scourge and spam rez teammates all game. I see tons of these in low plat games who dont belong at all but got there by being rez bots.

I am starting next season as necro for achieves, would blood scourge be good in plat or no?

Make me good at game!

• @Justine.6351 said:

@canseemee.8645 said:
    you can climb out of any tier by being good enough to carry your team. People may say this is impossible but personal skill does play a huge factor in games.

I am starting next season as necro for achieves, would blood scourge be good in plat or no?

If you know how to kite, camp no-port spots, and stay off nodes, you'll be golden.

• XECOR.2814XECOR.2814 Member ✭✭✭

@Justine.6351 said:

-Placed Plat 1.

Chrono is meta and busted op rn you will see in upcoming season. And rev damage has always been on the higher side. Im not complaining im just saying its also in good spot right now so you cant argue on the basis of these specs being bad.

• Abazigal.3679Abazigal.3679 Member ✭✭✭

@MrFrusciante.2438 said:

@Justine.6351 said:

-Placed Plat 1.
    -Ended season with 130 games, 64 wins, Plat 1, 1522 rating, spvp rank 58.

^ indeed, its a learn to play issue, after finishing plat in previous seasons I had the good fortune to start @1226 rating from a 4-6 placement( yea I know, nice right?). Finished at 1650 rating(plat 2 rank 101) 100 W/83 L.

Yea play harder. smarter and don't go far on enemy wipes.....

If you started at 1226 and ended at 1650 with only 17 wins more than loses, it means you probably had a good winstreak right after placements, because 17 * 12/13 points means you started around 1450, which isn't the same.

Similarly to the OP, noone here talks about gold being impossible to get out. The question is more likely the point of placement games if :

• someone pops at plat 1, goes down to gold 1 , then gets back to plat 1 ( OP )
    • someone who is plat 2 pops at gold 1 ( You)

If you do have the motivation to play 150 games a season, you will get back to your deserved level. But is it really fun playing 150 games a season, after x years, if your rating can go - 300 till + 300 ?

• Snellibee.2761Snellibee.2761 Member ✭✭✭

Theres a ton of people that think they're better than they really are, a lot of times I get people crying in team chat they 'carried' because they had the most top stats. It's hilarious tbh if you think you're an amazing player because you have top stats.

For example; you can camp far all game and easily get top damage/heals because you're constantly fighting and at the same time get most defensive/offensive stats but meanwhile you're letting the enemy cap close and mid and spawncamp your team while you're still 1v1ing on far.

• @Durzlla.6295 said:

@herrmartell.7109 said:

@Durzlla.6295 said:

I do not actually, I’m sure there’s some around the forums though, if you made a thread asking for guides on rotating and the different roles/builds that fill those roles I’m sure you’ll get the info you’re looking for.

Great guide to get you started here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/66016/top-5-tricks-to-climb-ranks-doctors-hate-him#latest

@Snellibee.2761 said:
    Theres a ton of people that think they're better than they really are, a lot of times I get people crying in team chat they 'carried' because they had the most top stats. It's hilarious tbh if you think you're an amazing player because you have top stats.

For example; you can camp far all game and easily get top damage/heals because you're constantly fighting and at the same time get most defensive/offensive stats but meanwhile you're letting the enemy cap close and mid and spawncamp your team while you're still 1v1ing on far.

And yet no one on the team went for a +1, they got spawn camped and that 1 guy probably defended himself successfully from enemy +1...

Sounds like a team of baddies and that guy probably was the better player there.

:trollface:

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.