Bug Reports: LWS4 Episode 5: All or Nothing - Page 6 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Bug Reports: LWS4 Episode 5: All or Nothing

12346>

Comments

• Eloc Freidon.5692Eloc Freidon.5692 Member ✭✭✭✭

Deep in Brechnar's Gauntlet by the lava pit towards the end, a Hidden chest can spawn on the other side of the wall or doesn't show at all. Unsure of specific problem other than it is inaccessible.

• I've been getting quite a weird issue with the last chapter of the story (Crystal Dragon; some spoilers ahead). After skimming through the thread, it doesn't seem to have happened to anyone else.
    So, I get disconnected during a cutscene. After Kralkatorrik's big attack, shielded by Aurene, you go down to deliver the alleged finishing blow. At 30ish %, there is a first cutscene where Kralk tries a last breathe attack, countered by Aurene. Starting from here, I don't have any sound (don't know if this is on purpose?). Then there are some weird cuts, where you see Kralk slowly withdrawing. I see three of them, then the screen turns totally black. After a minute or two, I get the 'you've been disconnected' message, and I'm back to the character selection screen; but it's dark (I only see the panel and the character slots).
    I've been trying on different Wifis, same results. I've done the last scene like 5 times two weeks ago, and get disconnected always at the same moment. I've retried today, hoping that with last week's patch it would be solved, but I experienced the same thing. Anybody's been going through that too?

• As of today, Feb 17, I'm still experiencing the checkered NPC during cinematics. FYI

12346>
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.