Scion & Champion living story bug blocking process — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Scion & Champion living story bug blocking process

Well, I got the bloodstone spear and defeated branded Aurene in the room, but I guess she went down too fast or something. Now I am stuck in the room with a hovering green story star and no interaction is available. Story is stuck now. Guess I have to relog and try again. I defeated Aurene before the 3 branded elementals appeared, is that the problem?

Comments

• At the very first part of the Scion and Champion instance, while absorbing the volatile magic. There are multiple times I tried where Aurene just keeps absorbing even though its already done and the instance won't move on to the next part at all.

• was stuck with Aurene not reacting to the resonating crystal, had to restart with character select

• Began the first challenge. No idea how Aurene was supposed to be absorbing volatile magic, but strongly suspect that bit of script wasn't firing properly.

• Sealgare.9038Sealgare.9038 Member
    edited January 9, 2019

@Aladdin.5387 said:
    was stuck with Aurene not reacting to the resonating crystal, had to restart with character select

Same here. Haven't tried restarting yet.

EDIT: Restarting didn't work for me.

• There's a problem with the portal at the end too. Doesn't take you to TK if the game DCs and the only way there is via portal. Can't replay either.

• We just found one, too. At the end of Defeat Branded Aurene, both dragons disappear, the green start appears on the map. Only one of three players could see the green star in the player view (not the mission starter). Progress blocked and had to restart.

• Neural.1824Neural.1824 Member ✭✭✭✭

@TheIronFistOfDeath.3016 said:
    There's a problem with the portal at the end too. Doesn't take you to TK if the game DCs and the only way there is via portal. Can't replay either.

Game doesn't have to DC. The portal simply fails and dumps you back at the Priory headquarters.

Soul-binding needs to be allowed to die gracefully. It has expired. It is long past it's time to become a footnote in the history of gaming.

• @Neural.1824 said:

@TheIronFistOfDeath.3016 said:
    There's a problem with the portal at the end too. Doesn't take you to TK if the game DCs and the only way there is via portal. Can't replay either.

Game doesn't have to DC. The portal simply fails and dumps you back at the Priory headquarters.

Still hasn't been fixed.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.