Episode 5 SPOILERS topic. - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Episode 5 SPOILERS topic.

13>

Comments

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Tanith.5264 said:

1. Aurene absorbed God magic. No specific connection to resurrection in that, but it is God magic.

I don't know about resurrection, but your post does remind me that there was a fleeting glimpse of Balthazar as we were delivering the final crystal blast to Kralky. I noted it, but there was so much going on at that point I couldn't look more closely.

As kralk built towards a huge blast, all 3 other spheres he absorbed (balth, zhaitan, mordy) appeared as symbols around him, presumably to show he was drawing an enormous amount of power in an attempt to finish the fight and escape. Balth appeared as a red silhouette above him.

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Arden.7480Arden.7480 Member ✭✭✭✭

Did Rox die?

• Arden.7480Arden.7480 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Tanith.5264 said:

1. Aurene absorbed God magic. No specific connection to resurrection in that, but it is God magic.

I don't know about resurrection, but your post does remind me that there was a fleeting glimpse of Balthazar as we were delivering the final crystal blast to Kralky. I noted it, but there was so much going on at that point I couldn't look more closely.

As kralk built towards a huge blast, all 3 other spheres he absorbed (balth, zhaitan, mordy) appeared as symbols around him, presumably to show he was drawing an enormous amount of power in an attempt to finish the fight and escape. Balth appeared as a red silhouette above him.

Yeah, and Aurene saved us from this blast then, in the final cinematic he used his magic only.

• @Arden.7480 said:
    Did Rox die?

We don't see her at the end, so anything's possible, but she was on the second platform along with Mia Kindleshot, Boticca, Captain Glennon, Zafirah, and Logan. So given we see Zafirah, I think it's safe to believe most folks on the second platform survived. Same with folks on the first platform with Rytlock, who didn't know what happened.

The only named NPCs on the third platform that got annihilated were the new MN-4C3 golem, and General Almorra Soulkeeper. Though while the golem and the generically named NPCs didn't do squat as Kralkatorrik was charging his laser, Almorra hightailed it out of there. And before the blast, she got a Determined buff. So she might have managed to survive.

It should be noted that the area behind the third platform would be where Varya (the dredge), Thora Griffonbane, and... some others I can't recall, were, in the passages being blocked by crystals earlier. Nearby were the Wurmarshal and Troopmarshal (and Grace the Junundu).

So any of those on/near platform three are probable for deaths.

Kinda interesting how most named NPCs were on the second platform...

13>
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.