Help Aurene Absorb Volatile Magic

So, very first mission of very first chapter. I don't have a clue what to do there.

Aurene just keeps getting stunned while Ley Line anomalys pop up and lightning falls from the sky. There is nothing interactible on the map, the anomalies don't drops anything, I tried being hit by lighning and the anomalies both when Aurene is "awaken" and when stunned to no avail. Am I retarded, is it bugged or it is just bad level design (no instructions at all on what to do).

I had the same situation. Was pondering for almost 10 minutes, until I ran out of options. So I was standing into the blue pool and well, the green bar filled up. I guess she absorbs our energy? The flashing triangles seem to hurt us more. The mobs just hit you, kill them if needed. And don't forget to heal when you are at around 50 % HP.

It worked for me, if this was intended the description is misleading (imo).

She lays down orange sections in the blue circle which you can or cant stand in. The (very hard to spot) highlighted bits appear to knock you out. You basically have to fight against the blue circle "gravity", avoid the spark strikes and the section which pushes you out to be able to go get through it.

At least that was I think happened. It was all flashing effects obscuring everything. Not sure it was fully tested tbh

Yeah, you're supposed to "share" the "burden" with her. I think some dialog or something in there says something to that effect.

But it's rather annoying to execute, at least I felt so. Trying to stand in the circle while being continuously passively pushed out, while avoiding the appearing danger wedges which completely knock you out, while your health is constantly draining, while you're being ranged-attacked by ley-line dudes... Multiple times I had to back off and just stand around waiting for my heal skill to recharge so I could bring my health back up enough to bother trying to stand in the circle. And several times I would get knocked out (not even sure why, I swear I was avoiding the knockback wedge) and what little progress I had would drain away, just making the whole thing take longer.

• 8 months later...