Looking for a Parent Guild

Coby.6482

I have a guild from 4 or 5 years ago that I've recently been working on with a friend, although i'd like to have a guild i can join to get the full guild experience. prefer one that is primarily geared towards PVE/Storyline and helping build characters and work story quests. (currently working on Season 1 quests between my characters)

Hey there! If either of you haven't found a guild yet, you'd both be welcome to join mine. We're a relatively new PvE-focused guild (currently Guild Level 9) with a growing community I love to call my home. We do have members that do Fractals on a daily basis and are looking for more people interested in raiding to start learning the ropes there, but neither of those are mandatory in any way. We've quite a few helpful members who'd love to help you with whatever it is you want to do, be it story mode, dungeons, or HoT stuff (I myself even run HP trains in Verdant Brink/Auric Basin whenever people need 'em.) If that interests either of you at all, send me a mail or whisper in game!

Archived