So You're one POI away from Map Completion .... - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

So You're one POI away from Map Completion ....

13>

Comments

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@lexxguard.2690 said:
    Okay Devs please move this POI out of the locked room. Here is the issue I am having. Even if I complete both the Metas and get the Light of Deldrimor. I still dont get a Purple Plate. It seems that you only do 4 of the 6 rooms available. Which means you have a 66% chance to get the Purple Plate. I have done this 6 times now and RNG has not been kind enough to give me the Purple Plate. Therefore you are blocking player map completion progress based on a random chance to get an item.

Continue that maps story and it will take any character you do said story with there all the time.

• Irreverent.3594Irreverent.3594 Member ✭✭✭

With last two characters i did map completion, i had to do metas for 3 days and only on 3rd day i got into purple room (no not spending gold on this rng kitten, this is not BDO!). TP is one worst of maps in this game. I hate it, thanks anet.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.