Envoy Armor II Collection Reward has no diviner stats

Because I was aware of diviner stats coming out I stalled completing "Envoy Armor II: Refined Armor"achievement.I completed this today after the patch, but about 15 min before the bug fix patch.When trying to select stats on my Armor I could not pick "diviner" as a stat...I hope the diviner stat is meant to be in there aswell and that this will be fixed (still haven't chosen stats in the hope it gets adapted)?

Feel free to ask any extra questions if needed :D , I await your answer with hope

I see that this has been adressed.Sadly I can still not pick diviner stats on this armor.I assume this is not intended since I got a healers bow where I can pick diviner's and this is even smthing I got before the update of the 8th of january.Pls fix this aswel!Edit: Idk if this is a bug or not, but I seem to not be capable of selecting Diviner's Orichalcum-Imbued Inscription from a chest of inscriptions

@Belishine.7493 said:you all do realiz that envoy armor is hot gear right so it wound get the new states untill you make it legendary. i am just trying to point this out to you all so you know this.

Then why do it have access to Harrier/Grieving/Marshals which are PoF stats? And why Raid specific weapons from W1-W4 have access to PoF stats Including Plaguedoctor and Diviner?

I'm pretty sure all raid gear is suposed to have all stats avaible.

Edit: Another Patch and Plaguedoctor and Diviner are still missing from Refined Envoy Armor.

Archived