Satchel of OR Box of ....what to buy? (necromancer)

gaymer.1648

So I've decided that I'm going to buy one of those Satchel of X's Exalted/Emblazoned Armor OR Box of X's Draconic/Gladiator Armor for when I hit 80 to have a full set of exotic gear ready. Question is what set should I pick up? I was thinking of either going either condi dps (curses/soul reaping/scourage using septor/torch) or condi minion master (curses/blood magic/scourage using septor/torch) build. What set of gear would you recommend from those boxes/satchels to pick up?

You'll definitely want to take the satchel if it's for a necromancer... The box give heavy armor... Additionnally, you'l also definitely want to take the "exalted" one because you'll be in deep **** if you end up with a medium armor for your necromancer.

So: Satchel of X's Exalted Armor is what you wanna take as a necromancer.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Armor_in_bulk

For condi builds, carrion armor stats might be cheap as well as rampager. If you have plenty of gold, take viper or sinister.

You may also look into exotic armor drops (Seer's armor) available by the piece. (Ogden's for carrion stat)

If there is time before you hit 80, place buy-order rather than buying at the seller's asking price to save even more gold.

Archived