[Spoilers] About Aurene - Page 4 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[Spoilers] About Aurene

124>

Comments

• Alimar.8760Alimar.8760 Member ✭✭✭

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@IstariWho.7342 said:
    I was thinking the same thing, most likely in forlorn hope, but what if she just took his body.

Wow, speculations are getting crazier by the day! =)

I am certain that we are facing only two possibilities: either Aurene is dead for good and Kralkatorrik manipulated us (even Glint?) into fighting him prematurely, or she will return as some sort of (ascended?) "celestial" Mists dragon.

I mean, that would be interesting if some connection was made so that neither could kill the other without risk to themselves. Quid Pro Quo sorta thing.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@IstariWho.7342 said:
    I was thinking the same thing, most likely in forlorn hope, but what if she just took his body.

I am certain that we are facing only two possibilities: either Aurene is dead for good and Kralkatorrik manipulated us (even Glint?) into fighting him prematurely, or she will return as some sort of (ascended?) "celestial" Mists dragon.

I really do like the idea that Kralk is just that smart and manipulated us all since the dawn of human civilization.

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Alimar.8760 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@IstariWho.7342 said:

I really do like the idea that Kralk is just that smart and manipulated us all since the dawn of human civilization.

He just needs his own chair and a white cat to complete the picture

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Alimar.8760 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@IstariWho.7342 said:

He just needs his own chair and a white cat to complete the picture

Bond Villain in the picture!

• @Arden.7480 said:

@Alimar.8760 said:
    Ok guys, please don't click on the spoiler unless you want major spoilers but these are my thoughts.

1. Aurene ate Palawa Joko
    2. Palawa Joko is a lich.
    3. Joko can come back from the dead.
    4. Aurene can now come back from the dead.
    5. Please?
    6. Please tell me I'm right...
    7. cries

Tell me you felt the same way. Also props to the new tech that introduced camera control and the custom animations for the last scene. Definitely adds a lot more to the game that I didn't know I wanted.

Too easy... Caithe is inside of her, also too easy. They write too good story now, won't expect it to be so bright and clear.

The “consent to dragon corruption” was also a very easy explication. Aurene coming back with Joko’s magic is still quite possible, as long as it’s exicuted well.

• Pifil.5193Pifil.5193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Alimar.8760 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@IstariWho.7342 said:

I mean, that would be interesting if some connection was made so that neither could kill the other without risk to themselves. Quid Pro Quo sorta thing.

The Dragon who Lived, sorta.

• Gwydeon.3580Gwydeon.3580 Member ✭✭
    edited February 22, 2019

Redacted -theory covered in another thread-

• She will be called Aurene the White when she comes back

• Aurene "Awakening" because she ate Joko is not only lazy writting, it is also "Exmachining". If that were the case, Zhaitan would not have died, as it is the case seeing all other Elder Dragons got his powers.
    Aurene is not "eliminated" as we still have the bond powers, which would not be there if they planned for her to die. But one thing you may find interesting for an "Aurene Comming Back" scenario is the fact that she may be "damaged", but if you look closely you will see that the brand in her body is not purple as Kralk one is, and how in her vision the spikes and crystals impaling her are. They are instead blue like the band she made during the fight.
    It is plausible that she protected herself from the injuries she sustained at first from Kralk attack on her own Brand, like she did before in the fight, and is using her own brand chrysalis to recover and rest before another bout.

124>
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.