NA links are totally unbalanced.

SnowPumpkin.1809

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@SnowPumpkin.1809 said:Who else on NA in T1 agrees that things are extremely unbalanced with the links right now?

‘Right now’? I think that has existed in t-1 since link bandwagoning for ‘alliance practice’ started.

People are mostly salty because BG got a link. Period.

I'm in BG and i wish we didn't have a link. We actually have queues now which is annoying AF.

@oOStaticOo.9467 said:Linking is not the problem. Transfers are the problem. Anet should lock servers and not allow for transfers. People just overstack servers so that they can win.

I agree this is a problem as well. But that's how they get people to transfer to the smaller servers. Problem is they don't stay they just follow the winning servers link around lol. T1 was doing a bit better until these recent links and most likely a ton of transfers to the BG link. Also, Strider I wouldn't call it salt, have you looked at T1 NA scores lately? That isn't just a small lead.

@SnowPumpkin.1809 said:

@oOStaticOo.9467 said:Linking is not the problem. Transfers are the problem. Anet should lock servers and not allow for transfers. People just overstack servers so that they can win.

I agree this is a problem as well. But that's how they get people to transfer to the smaller servers. Problem is they don't stay they just follow the winning servers link around lol. T1 was doing a bit better until these recent links and most likely a ton of transfers to the BG link. Also, Strider I wouldn't call it salt, have you looked at T1 NA scores lately? That isn't just a small lead.

Yes. Where were you last week? There were more on BG.

Where were you when Kaineng and SOR popped up again?

The AR link to a lesser degree?

This is not new, nor is it going away. In 8 weeks, maybe ET will become a host only to find itself in T4 until becoming a link server again.

People ARE salty because it’s that BG got a link. YOU may not be, but I didn’t note YOU were.

@Spartacus.3192 said:

@SnowPumpkin.1809 said:Who else on NA in T1 agrees that things are extremely unbalanced with the links right now?

‘Right now’? I think that has existed in t-1 since link bandwagoning for ‘alliance practice’ started.

I'm in BG and i wish we didn't have a link. We actually have queues now which is annoying AF.

Really? Cause I was on my ET account the other night and could barely find anyone. Plus all our stuff was paper. I tend to play very late at night, but I thought BG had wall to wall coverage.

@XatraZaytrax.2601 said:

Really? Cause I was on my ET account the other night and could barely find anyone. Plus all our stuff was paper. I tend to play very late at night, but I thought BG had wall to wall coverage.

According to the forums we do. But in game, not for a few years now.

@morrolan.9608 said:

And justifiably so looking at the scores.

Yes, because snapshots in time are completely accurate.

@XatraZaytrax.2601 said:

With new Living World Episode out a lot of people may be doing PVE. However since the link ive noticed a lot of tags on EBG. At reset last friday the queue for EBG was at 50, 30 seconds after reset and stayed like that for the next few hours. I also noticed that TAGs seem to prefer to snowball a map. I have a lot of the BG and some of the ET tags on my friend list and when i check to see where they are, the majority of them are all on the same map. This results in only 1 maybe 2 maps queued and the others empty. This was not the case before the link.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

Snapshots take 24 hours?

@LetoII.3782 said:

Snapshots take 24 hours?

It’s a long exposure photograph. :tongue:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

What snapshot in time? I'm talking about since the relink happened.

@morrolan.9608 said:

What snapshot in time? I'm talking about since the relink happened.

Two weeks.. out of over 2 years of links. BG has had a link for a total of 10 weeks. The first linked period and the last two weeks. Deep breath. It’s OK. The world isn’t gonna end.

In 6 weeks ET will become a host for 8 weeks until this group bandwagons elsewhere.

People are only this salty because BG.

People were quiet when it happened with Kaineng, with SoR, and to a lesser extent AR.

But hey, the last 16 weeks didn’t show that at all..,

Archived