Renegade F1-F3 skills need buffs and so do the summons

Ruufio.1496

They should not cost energy either. You already need Kala's favor to use them effectively.

1. You should make all 3 classify as shouts.
  2. Make all 3 "shouts" GRANT energy rather than take it away.
  3. Make Heroic Command inflict AOE vulnerability as well as might and break stuns on allies. Make it grant AOE quickness if traited. Traited costs energy.
  4. Make Citadel Bombardment leave a fire field. Make it daze if traited. Make it unblockable. Traited costs energy.
  5. Make Orders From Above grant AOE Resistance. Make it grant AOE stability if traited. Traited costs energy.

AKA 3 revamped grandmastster traits.

Make bloodbane path inflict blind as well.Make sevenshot inflict cripple as well as torment.

And then make the summon better as well.

@Kain Francois.4328 said:The F2-F4 skills are already in a great spot. If I had to ask, I'd buff the power damage of Citadel Bombardment, maybe slightly increasing the Might duration on F2, but nothing more.

Shortbow needs a power buff, but Kalla as a legend is completely fine.

I just don't understand why you can cc kalla's spirits to be completely useless while you can't affect scourge shades at all.Icerazor doesn't cleave. You already need energy do upkeep/spawn them and a single knockback renders them useless.Pretty annoying in pve with all the cc spam nowadays. Not sure if its worth taking in pvew over the other legends either.

@Kain Francois.4328 said:The F2-F4 skills are already in a great spot. If I had to ask, I'd buff the power damage of Citadel Bombardment, maybe slightly increasing the Might duration on F2, but nothing more.

LOlthe most rewarding skill in dps should be citadell bomb ... but you cant do much dps on a single target due to this clunky skillalso utility skills of kalla have extremely long casttimes with animation of activations .... they all can be cc wich make them useless ...bow skills are inefficient in pvpand the most distubring on on kalla ...>

all other classes get a pvp viable elite spec while rev has to deal with glint cause that problems

@Nephalem.8921 said:

@Kain Francois.4328 said:The F2-F4 skills are already in a great spot. If I had to ask, I'd buff the power damage of Citadel Bombardment, maybe
slightly
increasing the Might duration on F2, but nothing more.

I just don't understand why you can cc kalla's spirits

Who wastes their CC on spirits? Sounds like good way to bait foes.

@Kain Francois.4328 said:

@Kain Francois.4328 said:The F2-F4 skills are already in a great spot. If I had to ask, I'd buff the power damage of Citadel Bombardment, maybe
slightly

Everything in pve basically.

@Kain Francois.4328 said:

slightly

I dout anyone is targeting the spirits. There is more than enough aoe cc in the game.

Kala is truly garbage in pvp, to be viable it needs big changes. And we know anet wont do it. They reworked herald and its like in the same spot. Making suggestions posts like this is sadly a waste of everyone's time

Making f2-f4 not cost energy would take away the synergy it has with charged mists and wouldn't fix much. The problem with them isn't energy but the fact that they just don't do very much. Renegade profession mechanics are quite possibly the most underloaded F-abilities in the entire game. Just compare Ren F skills to any other PoF spec and it's not even up for debate.

Take Firebrands final F-ability for example:

Tome of courageGrants aegis periodically.Activate:Conjure a mystic tome containing stories about the heroes of Istan.Chapter 1: Unflinching Charge ½ Roused by tales of mythical Sunspear charges, ground and motivate allies before you.Chapter 2: Daring Challenge ¼ 4 As the tales recount of Turai, taunt your enemies by issuing an insightfully inciting challenge.Chapter 3: Valiant Bulwark ¾ 8 Manifest the shimmering purity of the desert sun, reflecting enemy missiles.Chapter 4: Stalwart Stand ¼ 10 Recount the stand of Elonian loyalists against Palawa Joko, granting resistance to your allies.Epilogue: Unbroken Lines ¾ 12 Recalling the memory of heroes past, enchant nearby allies with formidable defenses.

Now for Renegades last F-skill.

Orders from AboveGrants 4s AlacrityThat's literally all it f**king does

I mean would it hurt to just give it one extra thing? 1 condi removal? A small heal? Maybe grant protection as well? Steal a boon? Just something god**n man. It's like the spec was intentionally designed to have gimps in it. With certain situations in PvE, AoE Alacrity can be really good for buffing party DPS against a static raid boss that just sits there. But in PvP 4s Alacrity for 20 energy that is generally only going to get applied to the Rev since people are constantly moving? Absolute hot garbage. I use this skill on my renegod build to proc charged mists, and almost never for its actual intended benefit.

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:Making f2-f4 not cost energy would take away the synergy it has with charged mists and wouldn't fix much. The problem with them isn't energy but the fact that they just don't do very much. Renegade profession mechanics are quite possibly the most underloaded F-abilities in the entire game. Just compare Ren F skills to any other PoF spec and it's not even up for debate.

Take Firebrands final F-ability for example:

Tome of courageGrants aegis periodically.Activate:Conjure a mystic tome containing stories about the heroes of Istan.Chapter 1: Unflinching Charge ½ Roused by tales of mythical Sunspear charges, ground and motivate allies before you.Chapter 2: Daring Challenge ¼ 4 As the tales recount of Turai, taunt your enemies by issuing an insightfully inciting challenge.Chapter 3: Valiant Bulwark ¾ 8 Manifest the shimmering purity of the desert sun, reflecting enemy missiles.Chapter 4: Stalwart Stand ¼ 10 Recount the stand of Elonian loyalists against Palawa Joko, granting resistance to your allies.Epilogue: Unbroken Lines ¾ 12 Recalling the memory of heroes past, enchant nearby allies with formidable defenses.

Now for Renegades last F-skill.

Orders from AboveGrants 4s AlacrityThat's literally all it f**king does

I mean would it hurt to just give it one extra thing? 1 condi removal? A small heal? Maybe grant protection as well? Steal a boon? Just something god**n man. It's like the spec was intentionally designed to have gimps in it. With certain situations in PvE, AoE Alacrity can be really good for buffing party DPS against a static raid boss that just sits there. But in PvP 4s Alacrity for 20 energy that is generally only going to get applied to the Rev since people are constantly moving? Absolute hot garbage. I use this skill on my renegod build to proc charged mists, and almost never for its actual intended benefit.

This isn't a good comparison as they were both designed to do very different things. The question here isn't whether or not it's just as good as another F skill from another Elite but whether or not it does a good job supporting the mechanics it's meant to work with.

Archived