Can't select "Diviner's" stat after crafting Refined Envoy Armor — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Can't select "Diviner's" stat after crafting Refined Envoy Armor

Hello,
I was in the middle of crafting refined heavy envoy armor, but I found out you can't select the "Diviner's" stat.

Is this intended or is it a bug? I noticed this after the recent hotfix of not being able to select this stat on other items previously.

Comments

• Astralporing.1957Astralporing.1957 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's been siply overlooked. It will likely take them a while to properly add this stat to every stat-selectable item that should have it. Happens every time, so i guess they should have already had a list of all places they should check so it doesn't repeat over and over again, but at least they will fix that. Eventually.

The whole point of a social game is to play with the people you want to play with, not be forced to play with the people you don't.

• Can't u only select Core+HoT stats on the precursor armor? Legendary can select all cause legendary, but pretty sure refined envoy's is limitted to core+HoT.

• Jeknar.6184Jeknar.6184 Member ✭✭✭✭

@plz no kick me alt.9830 said:
    Can't u only select Core+HoT stats on the precursor armor? Legendary can select all cause legendary, but pretty sure refined envoy's is limitted to core+HoT.

No... Harrier, Grieving and Marshals are also avaible in Refined Envoy and those are PoF stats...

Ferguson's Crossing Mithril Scout (Rank 4789) - PvP Phoenix (Rank 72) - 30k Achievement Points
    Calamis Fatima, Suzuhara Suzuka, Hanna Flintlocke, Kawagima, Lilian Mistwalker, Bjarl of Souls, Sabetha Deadeye, Kelvena Riverstream, Zallha Wildhunt

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.