Wegloop selectable stat aquabreathers is missing diviner stats — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Wegloop selectable stat aquabreathers is missing diviner stats

Sitting on one and waiting to turn it into diviner. yet it comes with grieving possible.

Comments

• AllNightPlayer.1286AllNightPlayer.1286 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 10, 2019

They are missing more then just Diviner. Strangely enough, ANet added Harrier, but not the other combinations.
    ANet really needs to introduce aqua breathers of every attribute combination and add all recipes to BUY-4373 in the Fractals of the Mist. If the game finally knows The Twins’ Breathers (Grieving) or Tixx’ Breathers (Giver), it would also be possible for the Mystic Forge to change their stats—a bug, which is in the game since HoT.

• Aeon.4583Aeon.4583 Member ✭✭

I agree. As for Diviner, PvP Amulet first appear for HoT Addon, therefore it is fair to have Diviner stats on LS3 trinkets. But aqua masks don't have those stats.

• So to summarize, there is no way to obtain either a Diviner or Plaguedoctor aquabreather (and probably others, but that's all I've confirmed myself). Wegloop items don't offer them; the Mystic Forge won't convert any other breathers to them; and no recipes are available.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.