The Crystal Dragon blocking instances — Guild Wars 2 Forums

The Crystal Dragon blocking instances

Ok I Did It.2854Ok I Did It.2854 Member ✭✭✭
edited January 10, 2019 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

This instance is horrible, truly horrible, how did it get past the Q&A seriously, its just broken.

The part where the dredge wall comes down, BAM stuck underneath it, NO way out, had to use the /stuck command twice before it moved me out, to YES the start of the instance where i had to try get to the party oh wait you cant, got downed and moved closer tried to catch up BAM wall blocking progress had to leave instance and entire party had to restart.

This is so poor you cant even laugh about it.

Comments

• Blocki.4931Blocki.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭

The entire instance does a pretty great job at popping you back into playable territory from my experience. Standing underneath the wall part is supposed to KILL you. Yes, it instantly kills you when you stand under it. You must have found the one spot where it doesn't.

Logging out forever.

• If you use the /stuck command, you must not use any keys/mouse for 30 seconds; otherwise you will cancel the command.
    Keep that in mind for the future. (It also has a 2-minute cooldown.)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.