Graveling in Catacombs Violet Room doesn't drop any plate. [Merged]

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must have killed it at least 10 times and nothing. Gave up. I'm not going to keep doing the map metas for the plates if these rooms are bugged. I'll just log back in when I hear they've fixed things.

I would be really upset if I had bought the plates on the TP. What a waste of gold and time that would have been.

I hope this is a bug; the content in this patch feels like they took a page from some MMO in 2002 .... back to killing mobs dozen time to get a thing to get the next opportunity to kill another mob a dozen times for .... etc ....

BIG step backwards Anet ... and it's sad because you guys had it nailed already. THIS is the kind of content that make people throw their hands up.

Happened to me today, only 4 min left on timer when I finally got it, happily it was my last room before the treasure room. There were a few other players in the room with me who seemed to also be having trouble, at least they were also killing the mob over and over. When I finally got it I left the room and came back in, and I was the only one left in the room at that point. Prolly unrelated, just giving more information . . .

@Susy.7529 said:Slightly different bug here, no matter how many times I killed the Graveling, it doesn't drop any plate.

+1, killed the thing over a dozen times and no drop, same for multiple others in the room at the same time. If this isn't a bug, at least some explanation of how the drop works would be useful because right now none of the explanations/theories I've seen have been reproducible.

@ploptart.2571 said:

@Susy.7529 said:Slightly different bug here, no matter how many times I killed the Graveling, it doesn't drop any plate.

+1, killed the thing over a dozen times and no drop, same for multiple others in the room at the same time. If this isn't a bug, at least some explanation of how the drop works would be useful because right now none of the explanations/theories I've seen have been reproducible.

You kill it and an interactable object drops to the floor for a room that you haven’t accessed yet. At least that’s what is suppose to happen when it works.

@"Ayrilana.1396" said:You kill it and an interactable object drops to the floor for a room that you haven’t accessed yet. At least that’s what is suppose to happen when it works.

That's the bug. The object is invisible and can't be picked up. I had a guy with me in the room yesterday who already had a plate on his back tell me point blank "It's right there on the floor, you need to pick it up to use it" so he was able to see the plate and interact with the plate, but I was not. People came in and out of the room for 20 minutes easily getting their plates while 2 or 3 of us were stuck their while our Light of Deldrimor buff slowly dwindled.

UPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT HAPPENED AGAIN TODAY, 2 DAYS IN A ROW!!!! -.-'I need an answer from some DEV, I'm quite upset for this, on top of the fact that it's already a long quest to assemble the full Light of Deldrimor Plate (requiring 2 metas of different times) it's unacceptable that I wasted 2 days of metas because of this fucking bug! Please fix it asap or at least give us some clarification of a workaround. It's really frustrating to wait hours for meta FOR NOTHING.

It seems if there is any other player who hits the Skelk that they have a good chance of getting the rune instead of you. I was in there with a guildy and helped her kill it over a dozen times, I could see it every time however when I stayed back and din't hit it at all she was able to see the drop. It might be dps based or proximity because She couldnt see it until I didnt engage and stayed way up the hallway but I might be wrong. Maybe this will help someone.

@Trinnitty.8256 said:Just happened to me too killed it over and over and over and over and over and over until my deldrimor light expired then left

Yup. Still not getting any plate from the Graveling. And I've now killed it solo (with no one in the room) at least 9 times. I've used the LoD and my interact key everywhere, even if I couldn't see a prompt; no luck.

I wonder if it has to do with where one is in the story:

• Those who are getting a plate from the graveling, are you mid-story? (if so, which part of the episode?) finished the story? haven't started it?
  • Those who are not getting a plate, same questions.

Archived