BLC Rotations (Hydra Staff).

Malafaia.8903

I think honestly it's more likely that it goes into the statuettes merchant at some point. Some of the BLC items appeared there if I am not mistaken and so far I can't remember seeing these items rotating in the BLC, it's always new stuff replacing the old ones. But I could be absolutely wrong with that.

Really sucks though that we have to deal with this artificial scarcity. There's sadly no other reason to do this beyond a cheap marketing trick. And ppl like you have to suffer because of that. Shame

Make sure you have 60 statuettes, then you'll be able to get it as soon as it shows up on the Statuette vendor.

Edit: oh hey, I got good news and bad news.

Bad news: I don't think it's going to rotate back to the chest or the vendor.Good news: Because it's actually available right now!Bad news: Through the Black Lion Exclusives chest, trading for approx 1k gold.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Exclusives_Chest there is also this option, really expensive though, around 750g with buy order...~~ Since its available with statuetes, that might be the best way to get it. If you have 0 statuetes atm, you will need around 50 keys, possibly few more (depends on rng). ~~~~But since you were waiting for it to return BLC, i dont think you will have a problem with that, since i dont think you expected to get it in first 5 keys anyway, more like 25+. ~~Edit: Nvm, not available atm, it will return at some point for 60 statuettes though. So current best bet to get it is buying the chest stated above.

@"Glider.5792" said:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Exclusives_Chest there is also this option, really expensive though, around 750g with buy order...Since its available with statuetes, that might be the best way to get it. If you have 0 statuetes atm, you will need around 50 keys, possibly few more (depends on rng)But since you were waiting for it to return BLC, i dont think you will have a problem with that, since i dont think you expected to get it in first 5 keys anyway, more like 25+.

It's not currently available with statuettes, and I think that once something has been added to the Exclusives Chest, it's not being added back to Statuette Vendor.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@"Glider.5792" said:
there is also this option, really expensive though, around 750g with buy order...Since its available with statuetes, that might be the best way to get it. If you have 0 statuetes atm, you will need around 50 keys, possibly few more (depends on rng)But since you were waiting for it to return BLC, i dont think you will have a problem with that, since i dont think you expected to get it in first 5 keys anyway, more like 25+.

It's not currently available with statuettes, and I
think
that once something has been added to the Exclusives Chest, it's not being added back to Statuette Vendor.

Oh, my bad. Got a bit decieved by your comment above ;D. Note though, it does come back to the Statuette Vendor, since Feathers of the Zephyr Package and Svanir Gauntlets just came back this tuesday, and those have been available in Black Lion Exclusive Chest since it came out.And well, since Hydra Staff aint in the statuette vendor then, the best way to get it (ATM) is buying the Black Lion Exclusive Chest.

@Glider.5792 said:

there is also this option, really expensive though, around 750g with buy order...Since its available with statuetes, that might be the best way to get it. If you have 0 statuetes atm, you will need around 50 keys, possibly few more (depends on rng)But since you were waiting for it to return BLC, i dont think you will have a problem with that, since i dont think you expected to get it in first 5 keys anyway, more like 25+.

It's not currently available with statuettes, and I
think
that once something has been added to the Exclusives Chest, it's not being added back to Statuette Vendor.

Oh, my bad. Got a bit decieved by your comment above ;D. Note though, it does come back to the Statuette Vendor, since Feathers of the Zephyr Package and Svanir Gauntlets just came back this tuesday, and those have been available in Black Lion Exclusive Chest since it came out.Oh, I had not noticed that! That is
very
interesting! That indicates that if you're patient, you could gamble on it coming back to the statuette vendor and save up for it; but if you want it
now
you can cough up gold for the BL Exlusives Chest.

And well, since Hydra Staff aint in the statuette vendor then, the best way to get it (ATM) is buying the Black Lion Exclusive Chest.

@Malafaia.8903 said:What a mess, jesus christ.Thanks all for the info, tho!

Everything about artificial scarcity of DIGITAL items is a mess. They need to update the gem store, BLC's, and statuette vendor WAY more often than they currently do. Way too much waiting for things to come back around, and only makes me want to quit and play something else.

@Davion Roth.6709 said:

Everything about artificial scarcity of DIGITAL items is a mess. They need to update the gem store, BLC's, and statuette vendor WAY more often than they currently do. Way too much waiting for things to come back around, and only makes me want to quit and play something else.

Honestly i can't understand the purpose of this artificial scarcity (tther than frustrating people, wich i don't think is a good thing).

@Malafaia.8903 said:

Honestly i can't understand the purpose of this artificial scarcity (tther than frustrating people, wich i don't think is a good thing).

...and I wish I could give you my ACCOUNT BOUND Hydra Staff skin that's been rotting in my bank because it's not my taste. That's another thing I don't understand, making stuff like this account bound, so I can't even do anything with it other than use it, delete it, or eat up bank space.

Archived