BLC Rotations (Hydra Staff). — Guild Wars 2 Forums

BLC Rotations (Hydra Staff).

There's a fixed rotation on BLC items? When was the last time that staff got into rotation?
I'm saving keys for that Hydra Staff for so long, and rotation after rotation it doesn't come to the chests, not even to the statuettes merchant.

Comments

  • Adenin.5973Adenin.5973 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 10, 2019

    I think honestly it's more likely that it goes into the statuettes merchant at some point. Some of the BLC items appeared there if I am not mistaken and so far I can't remember seeing these items rotating in the BLC, it's always new stuff replacing the old ones. But I could be absolutely wrong with that.

    Really sucks though that we have to deal with this artificial scarcity. There's sadly no other reason to do this beyond a cheap marketing trick. And ppl like you have to suffer because of that. Shame

  • crepuscular.9047crepuscular.9047 Member ✭✭✭✭

    dont think BLC skins / noveties have a cycle, they will stay for 2 cycles then goes into the Statuette exchange vendor whenever the devs feel like it.

    only weapon skin collection sets would come back

    [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]     [TTS] [KA] [SI]     [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]
    Praise the Inevitable Eternal Transcendent King Palawa Ignacious Joko, the Beloved and Feared Undying Eternal Monarch of All !!!
    ... til Aurene ate him for dessert 😭
  • Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @crepuscular.9047 said:
    dont think BLC skins / noveties have a cycle, they will stay for 2 cycles then goes into the Statuette exchange vendor whenever the devs feel like it.

    only weapon skin collection sets would come back

    glyphs also cycle

  • Malafaia.8903Malafaia.8903 Member ✭✭✭✭

    kitten, that's even worse.
    I'm waiting for 5 months (really) to get that staff and finish one of my main characters looks.

  • Tanner Blackfeather.6509Tanner Blackfeather.6509 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 11, 2019

    Make sure you have 60 statuettes, then you'll be able to get it as soon as it shows up on the Statuette vendor.

    Edit: oh hey, I got good news and bad news.

    Bad news: I don't think it's going to rotate back to the chest or the vendor.
    Good news: Because it's actually available right now!
    Bad news: Through the Black Lion Exclusives chest, trading for approx 1k gold.

  • Glider.5792Glider.5792 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 11, 2019

    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Exclusives_Chest there is also this option, really expensive though, around 750g with buy order...
    Since its available with statuetes, that might be the best way to get it. If you have 0 statuetes atm, you will need around 50 keys, possibly few more (depends on rng).
    But since you were waiting for it to return BLC, i dont think you will have a problem with that, since i dont think you expected to get it in first 5 keys anyway, more like 25+.
    Edit: Nvm, not available atm, it will return at some point for 60 statuettes though. So current best bet to get it is buying the chest stated above.

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeFWMeskOJhk8N-SvOFCJXA
    Fractal speed kills, raids, Black Lion Chest Openings, random.

  • @Glider.5792 said:
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Exclusives_Chest there is also this option, really expensive though, around 750g with buy order...
    Since its available with statuetes, that might be the best way to get it. If you have 0 statuetes atm, you will need around 50 keys, possibly few more (depends on rng)
    But since you were waiting for it to return BLC, i dont think you will have a problem with that, since i dont think you expected to get it in first 5 keys anyway, more like 25+.

    It's not currently available with statuettes, and I think that once something has been added to the Exclusives Chest, it's not being added back to Statuette Vendor.

  • Glider.5792Glider.5792 Member ✭✭✭

    @Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

    @Glider.5792 said:
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Exclusives_Chest there is also this option, really expensive though, around 750g with buy order...
    Since its available with statuetes, that might be the best way to get it. If you have 0 statuetes atm, you will need around 50 keys, possibly few more (depends on rng)
    But since you were waiting for it to return BLC, i dont think you will have a problem with that, since i dont think you expected to get it in first 5 keys anyway, more like 25+.

    It's not currently available with statuettes, and I think that once something has been added to the Exclusives Chest, it's not being added back to Statuette Vendor.

    Oh, my bad. Got a bit decieved by your comment above ;D. Note though, it does come back to the Statuette Vendor, since Feathers of the Zephyr Package and Svanir Gauntlets just came back this tuesday, and those have been available in Black Lion Exclusive Chest since it came out.
    And well, since Hydra Staff aint in the statuette vendor then, the best way to get it (ATM) is buying the Black Lion Exclusive Chest.

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeFWMeskOJhk8N-SvOFCJXA
    Fractal speed kills, raids, Black Lion Chest Openings, random.

  • @Glider.5792 said:

    @Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

    @Glider.5792 said:
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Exclusives_Chest there is also this option, really expensive though, around 750g with buy order...
    Since its available with statuetes, that might be the best way to get it. If you have 0 statuetes atm, you will need around 50 keys, possibly few more (depends on rng)
    But since you were waiting for it to return BLC, i dont think you will have a problem with that, since i dont think you expected to get it in first 5 keys anyway, more like 25+.

    It's not currently available with statuettes, and I think that once something has been added to the Exclusives Chest, it's not being added back to Statuette Vendor.

    Oh, my bad. Got a bit decieved by your comment above ;D. Note though, it does come back to the Statuette Vendor, since Feathers of the Zephyr Package and Svanir Gauntlets just came back this tuesday, and those have been available in Black Lion Exclusive Chest since it came out.

    Oh, I had not noticed that! That is very interesting! That indicates that if you're patient, you could gamble on it coming back to the statuette vendor and save up for it; but if you want it now you can cough up gold for the BL Exlusives Chest.

    And well, since Hydra Staff aint in the statuette vendor then, the best way to get it (ATM) is buying the Black Lion Exclusive Chest.

  • Malafaia.8903Malafaia.8903 Member ✭✭✭✭

    What a mess, jesus christ.
    Thanks all for the info, tho!

  • @Malafaia.8903 said:
    What a mess, jesus christ.
    Thanks all for the info, tho!

    Everything about artificial scarcity of DIGITAL items is a mess. They need to update the gem store, BLC's, and statuette vendor WAY more often than they currently do. Way too much waiting for things to come back around, and only makes me want to quit and play something else.

  • Malafaia.8903Malafaia.8903 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Davion Roth.6709 said:

    @Malafaia.8903 said:
    What a mess, jesus christ.
    Thanks all for the info, tho!

    Everything about artificial scarcity of DIGITAL items is a mess. They need to update the gem store, BLC's, and statuette vendor WAY more often than they currently do. Way too much waiting for things to come back around, and only makes me want to quit and play something else.

    Honestly i can't understand the purpose of this artificial scarcity (tther than frustrating people, wich i don't think is a good thing).

  • @Malafaia.8903 said:

    @Davion Roth.6709 said:

    @Malafaia.8903 said:
    What a mess, jesus christ.
    Thanks all for the info, tho!

    Everything about artificial scarcity of DIGITAL items is a mess. They need to update the gem store, BLC's, and statuette vendor WAY more often than they currently do. Way too much waiting for things to come back around, and only makes me want to quit and play something else.

    Honestly i can't understand the purpose of this artificial scarcity (tther than frustrating people, wich i don't think is a good thing).

    ...and I wish I could give you my ACCOUNT BOUND Hydra Staff skin that's been rotting in my bank because it's not my taste. That's another thing I don't understand, making stuff like this account bound, so I can't even do anything with it other than use it, delete it, or eat up bank space.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.