Grand Prize Puzzle room bugged — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Grand Prize Puzzle room bugged

Over a dozen people including myself could not see the resplendent chest in the final puzzle room tonight because the Light of Deldrimor buff removed itself the moment we placed the final plate and used the teleporter. Considering the effort it takes to collect both halves and go through the other plate rooms this should be a priority fix in my opinion. Lots of people are getting ripped off for their efforts.

Comments

• Cant even get to all the rooms. Not getting the right plate color and after a crash all was reset so no more key, plates or anything. Bad design.

• @Image.8630 said:
    Cant even get to all the rooms. Not getting the right plate color and after a crash all was reset so no more key, plates or anything. Bad design.

You get 3 rooms per day plus the hoard room, it took me 3 days to get all 5 rooms for the achievement and the rooms are random it seems. It' just annoying trying to collect the Exquisite Jewels for the weapon achieve and missing out on the 3 in the resplendent because the Light of Deldrimor sometimes removes itself regardless of how much time is remaining.

• Aerinndis.2730Aerinndis.2730 Member ✭✭✭

I wonder if the achieve is bugged.... I have gotten credit for getting the Resplendent chest only once and I have done the rooms daily since it started. I have had the buff in the room and when I left. I see the Resplendent chest and the hidden chest and can even loot them but don't get any credit for the achieve since the first time I did it.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.