Achievement: Electrophobia

Alimar.8760

I was recently achievement hunting and doing the last story instance in Thunderhead Keep (Episode 5) for the "Electrophobia." I worked with two others to get it and through a few tries I was able to keep the buff until the last instance where you're crippled.

However, when the instance ended I was not rewarded this achievement.

My question is, like a few other achievements in this story, is it only attainable by the instance host?

You actually get the achievement when Kralk hits 0% on the final battle platform. Not at the end of the instance.You should have had a yellow eligibility icon for it upon starting the encounter. You should also be at this part in the story/have set to repeat for achievements to earn it (remember instances tell you if you’re not on your current story, you won’t get achievements if so, regardless if you have the icon).There’s also the fact you can’t get Crystal Circuit Racer unless you’re the instance owner, I dunno if this is the case for all achievements in this instance, but wouldn’t be surprised if so.

@Cyninja.2954 said:

@Malediktus.9250 said:You have to be the owner of the instance to get the achievements in the final instance, most likely a bug

This.

You currently need to be the instance owner. Not sure if this is an oversight or intended to make sure players don't exploit hanging back while others do the instance.

Probably just an oversight, as players can still hang back and get achievements, they just need to start the instance. /shrug would be nice if challenge achievements were blocked unless solo though (the 15min achievement).

Archived