[Bug] Hydra Rodeo

ok i am going to try to help to find out if its a bug. ok so first for the achevment does it say you need like 3 lasso to get the achevment and how mutch do you have? if you know you did do it like 2 or 3 times and you got nothing tordes it then yes i will say for a fact it is a bug and it will need to be looked into.

I know I caught up to it (finally), got the command, and mashed it each time it was up the first time he ran. Maybe hit it like 3 times. There is no indicator as to how many times that advances (like, say, placing mines for the big Thunderhead event, or collecting oil for the pump). They killed him pretty quick after the first run, so there were no other 'run away' phases (sadly).

I guess I'll try again later, maybe when like the C team is around. I'll try to keep my eye on things like a bar being completed, though I'm not sure what that is? I don't remember seeing a bar filling up in the confusion? Is that a bar over my head, or another bar that represents how well we're collectively wrangling him/her?

Well I got it on a second try. I got it while he/she was still alive, after the first chase. I still had it lasso'd (kept mashing it like last time). Didn't see any sort of progress bar, just made sure I was close, and was probably closer than I was last time. If I was to hazard a guess, I'd say maybe the first time I was either too far away, or lost the lasso just before it stopped running.

So maybe not a bug, but a pretty tricky requirement, rather than just registering if you successfully pressed the lasso button just once and got connected at any point.

In addition, you must be among the first to succeed quickly put the lasso, because as soon as the first 10 players have done, the hydra does not move and often a bus kills her at that moment and now no one will not be able to validate it.

Basically by META South, only 10 players can validate this success at a time!

Bravo Anet, it's worthy of an MMO oops, an RPG online

Archived