January AFC Open! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

January AFC Open!

edited January 11, 2019 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Hey all,

The January 2019 AFC is open. AFC's offer you an opportunity to chat with devs, and this one is a good chance to share your thoughts and ask questions about the new release.

Head here to join in, it runs until Friday, January 18th!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager: ArenaNet
Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

Tagged:

Comments

• perilisk.1874perilisk.1874 Member ✭✭✭✭

Doesn't seem like we can post there?

• Donari.5237Donari.5237 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Gaile Gray.6029 Agreed with Perilisk, there's no option to create a thread there yet.

• Yep, the ability to create a thread hasn't been turned on.

• Malediktus.9250Malediktus.9250 Member ✭✭✭✭

it is not open, i made a bug report about this already
    https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/65664/afc-subforum-open

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

Weird. Someone got a post in but there's no reply or thread start option at all

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• edited January 11, 2019

Oh for Skritt sake!

Thanks for the reports and your patience. It should be open now.

I'll watch this thread in case I need to sacrifice a couple of quaggan to make it work. :D

Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

• perilisk.1874perilisk.1874 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 12, 2019

@Randulf.7614 said:

I think it was moved there by a moderator?

@perilisk.1874 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:

I think it was moved there by a moderator?

Poss. It's working fine now it seems regardless

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Ben K.6238Ben K.6238 Member ✭✭✭

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    Oh for Skritt sake!

Thanks for the reports and your patience. It should be open now.

I'll watch this thread in case I need to sacrifice a couple of quaggan to make it work. :D

A bit of fine sushi does wonders for everyone!

• Theros.1390Theros.1390 Member ✭✭✭

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    Oh for Skritt sake!

Oww I keep this one for later :o

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    Hey all,

The January 2019 AFC is open. AFC's offer you an opportunity to chat with devs, and this one is a good chance to share your thoughts and ask questions about the new release.

Hey Gaile. Sage here. Been out of the game for a long time. My granddaughter started playing it so I got back online with it. I was an Alpha Tester and member of the Amazon Basin with Ceols and Tex. What happened to the Basin? Sorry to post here but I don't know where else to put this, lol. - Sage MacDeathburger

• How do these AFC's work? We can post question to forum in AFC thread until 18th January, then they will be closed and answered by devs?

@DaRoto.9684 said:
    How do these AFC's work? We can post question to forum in AFC thread until 18th January, then they will be closed and answered by devs?

We can post up til the 18th, then any two way conversation opportunity is gone. Sometimes they will reply during the window, sometimes after.

• Gehenna.3625Gehenna.3625 Member ✭✭✭✭

"In my experience, if you can't say what you mean, you can never mean what you say. The details are everything." ~ Minister Durano

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.