Struggling with finding the right profession

Delinquee.4513

I've tried a few profs and I'm struggling ,to find the one that is me, I've tried Chrono and druid and deadeyes not to mention others, My issue is I want a class to have good looking armour and be semi supportive. In wvw I like ranged since I find it easier to shoot into a zerg than be trapped inside it.But I've nearly always played melee in other mmo's .rogues. druids, ect. I'm looking for something that's not too hard since time and all .I don't plan to be raiding or anything I just want a class that can do well .Nothing that's fotm .Something that I can learn on and take into all aspects of the game pve,open world and wvw.I just don't know what fits. ideally id like a class that I can put everythgn into .just one I can man and say is me. I tend to be an all or nothing sort of person putting all my eggs in one basket so to speak so any suggestions would be good thank you

I'm gonna have to side with the guys above. Guardian is probably the right fit. They have a well rounded out, and partner well with all classes.

If you are willing to put in the time, engineers would fall into the same category with holosmith and scrapper. Though the medium grade armor is kinda meh.

Archived