Achievements and Audio — Guild Wars 2 Forums

JANUARY 2019 AFC: Members of the team that created Episode 5 of Living World Season 4 – All or Nothing – will be participating in an ArenaNet Forum Chat that is open to your posts now and runs through Friday, January 18. Join us in the dedicated AFC Subforum!

Achievements and Audio

Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited January 12, 2019 in January 2019: LWS4 Episode 5

Whilst I sadly disliked most of the episode from the start (sorry guys!), the music was spectacular. Poss the best yet or at least on par with ep2 which was my fav prior on this front. Really did a great job on carrying the atmosphere which I felt the content didn't quite convey. Well done Audio team as always!

On a diff note, the AP levels continue to feel somewhat demoralising. Is there a chance we can remove these tiny ap budgets for next season and return to stronger ap rewards? 1 point just Ffeels unrewarding for the effort whereas 5 was a great sweet spot. The AP reward track is a great optional horizontal reward system for long term players. It just feels abandoned now.

Sorry for two totally diff subjects, I figured the forum would clog up quickly otherwise!

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

Comments

• Malediktus.9250Malediktus.9250 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 12, 2019

it seems like they already raised the AP budget compared to previous episodes of the season

but most of it is locked behind timegated grind

First person to reach 35,000 and 36,000 AP.
    killproof.me/proof/kEyr

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 12, 2019

Useful to know, but thats still very small budgets. Psychologically, 1 point distribution doesnt really feel like a reward. Given the size of the ap track and the scarce ap, im not seeing a reason why it couldnt be triple thatbudget per release if not more. There shouldnt be any negative impact to do so

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Tho it's the only one topic where music is mentioned I would like to thank composers and musicians for another one brilliant masterpiece. Especially that song about Aurene in the beginning of the Guild Chat.

Tho I wish it would be a full of light in a positive meaning but we have another ending.

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Annette.6278 said:
    Tho it's the only one topic where music is mentioned I would like to thank composers and musicians for another one brilliant masterpiece. Especially that song about Aurene in the beginning of the Guild Chat.

Tho I wish it would be a full of light in a positive meaning but we have another ending.

I'll have to check that guild chat piece out

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.