Don't remove or nerf Slippery Slope - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Don't remove or nerf Slippery Slope

2>

Comments

• Aktium.9506Aktium.9506 Member ✭✭✭

@rabenpriester.7129 said:
    You play Contagion... yeah. Okay. I will just ignore your opinions from now on...

I sure do. The only time I take Lingering Curse in Fractals is if I do CMs with a Chrono I trust.
    I have zero trust in pug support.

• squallaus.8321squallaus.8321 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 15, 2019

Change how this work for slopes. Dont let players slide down slopes and treat it as flat ground instead. but otherwise this instab is fine. After you do this then enable it for all fractals.

• Durzlla.6295Durzlla.6295 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@Blocki.4931 said:
    Instabilities are supposed to change up the way the same old content plays, right? This one hits it on the head lol

They are also supposed to be fun. Not only the first time, but also the second, third, etc. Or, at the very least, they shouldn't diminish the fun. And here this instability fails massively. It may be fun the first time (and even then only for some), but it becomes just an aggravating annoyance very, very fast.

Well then it should stay, because slippery slope is the most fun instability they have, especially when it’s also paired with SA lol, easily the most fun I’ve had with fractals in a long time.

"But my children sing to me. Listen. They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family. As their mother, I have to grant them their wish."

• Nephalem.8921Nephalem.8921 Member ✭✭✭

@Aktium.9506 said:

@rabenpriester.7129 said:
    You play Contagion... yeah. Okay. I will just ignore your opinions from now on...

I sure do. The only time I take Lingering Curse in Fractals is if I do CMs with a Chrono I trust.
    I have zero trust in pug support.

Imagine that not everyone plays a 20-30k hp build with selfheal.
    Imagine that not all builds or even professions can play fully ranged.
    Imagine that some professions even have to use leap like abilities that let you slide uncontrollable.

So maybe if you would play something that needs a slight requirement of skill instead of scourge you would understand why slippery slope is just unfair and unfun to play.
    Unfair because it punishes every profession with dmg on leap abilities just because kitten them.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.