Pharus - Legendary Weapon Prerequisites

I visited Grandmaster Hobbs to purchase the recipe for Exitus - it is not available for me to buy. I have completed only one Legendary - I started the journey for the Bifrost and completed the first level - a friend gave me the precursor so I didn't have to go through the rest of the crafting for the pre to make the legendary. I've got the journeys to Twighlight and Dusk started.

There doesn't seem to be a Pharus journey available to start. Is there a pre-requisite I might be missing? I've completed the All or Nothing Story, haven't completed all the achievements.

there is no journey anymore on the newer 2nd gens, its just crafting. look under the crafting recipes tab (i think). you just craft three different precursor weapons, have to go back to the vendor once you've crafted each one to get the next recipe. in the end you will have two exotics and an ascended. you don't need the exotics once you have crafted them and can salage them. the ascended is the actual pre that you will make into the legendary

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:You said the recipe wasn't available for you to buy - did you see it in the list at all? It should be on the fourth tab, not the first. Almost at the bottom of the list.

The issue I had is when looking at the recipe for the Spero it's locked and says to craft the T2 precursor. But it doesn't tell you what the names are. I had to Google/Wiki it and even those don't tell you what they are for.

Side note, I was prepared for the drugery of the Amalgamated Gemstone but NOT the 250 Mystic Coins. Big let down!!!

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:You said the recipe wasn't available for you to buy - did you see it in the list at all? It should be on the
fourth
tab, not the first. Almost at the bottom of the list.

The issue I had is when looking at the recipe for the Spero it's locked and says to craft the T2 precursor. But it doesn't tell you what the names are. I had to Google/Wiki it and even those don't tell you what they are for.

Side note, I was prepared for the drugery of the Amalgamated Gemstone but NOT the 250 Mystic Coins. Big let down!!!

How were you not prepared for that? Every gen 2 legendary requires that, same as Amalgamated Gemstones - if you know about one you ought to know about the other...

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:You said the recipe wasn't available for you to buy - did you see it in the list at all? It should be on the
fourth

How were you not prepared for that?
Every
gen 2 legendary requires that, same as Amalgamated Gemstones - if you know about one you ought to know about the other...

In my experience, there's always SOMETHING horrible involved in crafting a legendary that you somehow missed from reading the instructions.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

fourth

Every
gen 2 legendary requires that, same as Amalgamated Gemstones - if you know about one you ought to know about the other...

Of those the only one I did was the Shining Blade and I don't remember dropping 250 coins into it.

Edit: I looked up the blade again and it did use 250 coins. It must have been a non issue then as I had them.

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

fourth

Every

Of those the only one I did was the Shining Blade and I don't remember dropping 250 coins into it.

Edit: I looked up the blade again and it did use 250 coins. It must have been a non issue then as I had them.

thats usually what happens. its never the items you were ok on that you remember hating

Archived