[Spoiler] Dragonsblood Axe achievements

I quote the requirement for the achievement...

"While at 10% health or less, slay five opponents within 5 minutes."

How the heck am I supposed to work that out? What happens if I'm healed in that time period? Does that make it reset?

Is there an easy way to go about this? Does it have to be done at thunderhead peaks?

I'm having real trouble with something that seems like it should be easy.

You don't need to land the attack with the dragonsblood weapons. As long as you have the correct weapon type equipped. Any attack will do. Source: I was spamming the dragonsblood spear special attack during Thunderhead keep meta when I did the achievement for staff, sword and mace.

Stuck here too. But i noticed something in the description. In the german translation it says 5 seconds, not 5 minutes. So maybe that's what's wrong?Did try it while the thunderhead keep meta, but everytime i was below 10% health someone applied regeneration at me and i healed back up over 10%Edit: Done now, needed to kill 6 spiders instead of 5

@Deepcuts.9740 said:I finished the story, yet I do not have this achievement in the list.Any prerequisites for it?

Part of the Dragonsblood weapons achievements. First you buy the recipe and craft the exotic weapon, that unlocks a 'story' you can buy from the forgemaster which gives you more goals to meet to be able to craft the ascended version.

• 2 weeks later...

Can we get some clarification from Anet that this is not bugged and exactly how we're supposed to do this. I killed 4 spiders while below 1k health and then went and got two more at about 1200 health within about 180 seconds....still nothing. This is after about 6 hours working on this. Please fix or clarify what we are supposed to do.

Archived