GW2 Massive Lag and Disconnects and only GW2

So game is unplayable atm, My ISP is Spectrum.

I am connecting to browser/discord / other online games no problem. I have run speed tests and I am getting over 300-400 mbps download and ~20 mbps upload.My ping in game is anywhere from 40 to 4000 and more often than not over 2000. I cannot play the game, it can take about 4-6 sec to get out of the portal from base in legacy of foefire, people in game are constantly appearing to "run into walls" and my skills and actions are unresponsive.GqOTGBX.pngYpF2ytV.png

I did the in game /ip command and ran some trace routes, here are my results...Esa8Kj5.pngyvP4Icv.pngm45aPuk.png

@"Deus Fatorum.2473" said:So game is unplayable atm, My ISP is Spectrum.

I am connecting to browser/discord / other online games no problem. I have run speed tests and I am getting over 300-400 mbps download and ~20 mbps upload.My ping in game is anywhere from 40 to 4000 and more often than not over 2000. I cannot play the game, it can take about 4-6 sec to get out of the portal from base in legacy of foefire, people in game are constantly appearing to "run into walls" and my skills and actions are unresponsive.GqOTGBX.pngYpF2ytV.png

I did the in game /ip command and ran some trace routes, here are my results...Esa8Kj5.pngyvP4Icv.pngm45aPuk.png

You are not the only one. Same ping result here. 2000++ . Can't even play Fractals !!!

Speed Tests mean nothing as they do not connect to GW2 or ArenaNet.You can see there is a problem with the Tier 1 backbone, which will affect many players. You can try speaking to Spectrum and having them speak to the backbone provider (looks like it might be RoadRunner).

You can contact the Tech CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Speed Tests mean nothing as they do not connect to GW2 or ArenaNet.You can see there is a problem with the Tier 1 backbone, which will affect many players. You can try speaking to Spectrum and having them speak to the backbone provider (looks like it might be RoadRunner).

You can contact the Tech CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck.

TY, and I opened a ticket with them shortly after making this post. Sadly GW2 is still unplayable, outside of maybe trying to sell stuff on trading post.

Archived