The Withered Rose / no option after many tries / please help

Milosz.5938

Hi,First of all , I have to add that i killed Kingpin some time ago (I dont remember when). But i never deliever back the dairy to Dahlia. And now... I cannot do this. ( I could post foto but I dont know how I can do this here at the forum) . There is no option in dialogue with Dahlia about that. I saw Youtube movie. I tried many times to come back to the place with book but I have only option like that "This journal has suffered water damage and other wear and tear. *It's not worth the time " and can't pick it. Please can someone help me. I really need any Mastery Point and this is problem. Thank you.PS> Im not sure if I didn't destroyed the book someday (If they should be any book in inventory).Thank you very much.

@"Milosz.5938" said:( I could post foto but I dont know how I can do this here at the forum) .

I don't know about the rest of the thing, but I can help with this. Put the picture on a photo sharing site. I use imgur.com, so I'll give you instructions for that site.

• Put the picture on the site.
  • Open the picture in the site's photo view and press the "Direct Link" button.
  • Come to the GW2 forums and press the little picture icon at the right-hand end above the new-message box.
  • Paste the link you copied by pressing the Direct Link button.

Example:ZHYvjg4.png

Archived