Thunderhead Keep Volatile Delivery Adventure

notebene.3190

Thanks. I'm giving up on this. I can't get past blowing up the first time. Too many monsters, too much time being in combat.

I swear, there is one team (and this is 'that' team), that is all about not separating the meta achievement from the kek pew achievements. I guess I'm going to have to find someone to help me with some story achievements.

Appreciate the help though.

@notebene.3190 said:Thanks. I'm giving up on this. I can't get past blowing up the first time. Too many monsters, too much time being in combat.

You should just be able to blow past most monsters on a mount. I mostly used raptor at first, except where I needed springer to reach the cooling cloud thingies, with some griffon where it was useful.

Doing it on guardian might help -- the passive Aegis can sometimes make the difference between being stuck in combat and not when changing mounts.

@notebene.3190 said:Thanks. I'm giving up on this. I can't get past blowing up the first time. Too many monsters, too much time being in combat.

I swear, there is one team (and this is 'that' team), that is all about not separating the meta achievement from the kek pew achievements. I guess I'm going to have to find someone to help me with some story achievements.

Appreciate the help though.

You are not supposed to walk. You need to use mounts. Also you do not have to pass through all the cooling points. Your goal is to get to the keep. The way you choose is your decision. Just go through as many points as you think are needed to keep cool.

Archived