NA Transmutation competition in 3.5 hours from this post

Vallun.2071

What is a transmutation competition?

It is a fashion show that awards prizes for the top three. Using my knowledge of all the skins i've obtained over the years (sitting on rank 80 on gw2efficiency wardrobe unlocked) I will judge each entrant based on my opinion but also some objective measures.

What are some of the preferences of the judge?

Creativity, effort, and theme are important. Just putting on an outfit you bought from the gem store for 700 gems isn't going to be very unique, but also a set of transmutations that don't match or aren't distinct won't make enough of an impact. Less is more sometimes, but creativity comes at a risk. Also if your outfit has to be explained it loses some of the emotion.

What are the prizes?

1st place: 250 gold and black lion skins

2nd place: black lion skins

3rd place: one black lion skin

How do I enter?

This is only for NA servers, but mailing vallun.2071 in game or responding to this post saying something like "I will join, I am accountname.1234" will be enough to enter. Make sure to be able to join the desert guild hall (Lost Precipice) where it will take place. Entrants will be capped out at however many can fit in the squad or guild hall.

When and where will this take place?

About 3 and a half hours from when this post goes live, I will be streaming it at https://www.twitch.tv/vallun/ follow to see when I go live a few hours ahead of time

Archived