Thunderhead Keep bugs

It's too long to put in the title so I'll put it here.

1) The Heroic Dragonsblood Axe doesn't have an infusion slot, only an upgrade slot. Pretty self-evident what the issue is.

2) The Graveling in the purple room is bugged. I tried for 10 minutes to get it to give me a plate, it didn't drop one despite numerous spawns. Then I swapped to another instance and got a plate, but it was the purple one, so I couldn't go anywhere else BUT the purple room.

ArenaNet, please fix this asap. It's not fun to work towards something (mats and two metas for each case), and have your efforts be in vain.

@Sabetha.4910 said:It's too long to put in the title so I'll put it here.

1) The Heroic Dragonsblood Axe doesn't have an infusion slot, only an upgrade slot. Pretty self-evident what the issue is.

2) The Graveling in the purple room is bugged. I tried for 10 minutes to get it to give me a plate, it didn't drop one despite numerous spawns. Then I swapped to another instance and got a plate, but it was the purple one, so I couldn't go anywhere else BUT the purple room.

ArenaNet, please fix this asap. It's not fun to work towards something (mats and two metas for each case), and have your efforts be in vain.

FYI there are existing threads about each of these issues.

Archived