Weaver Montage #8: Oh Long Johnson — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Weaver Montage #8: Oh Long Johnson

SoulSlavocracy.4902SoulSlavocracy.4902 Member ✭✭✭
edited January 13, 2019 in Elementalist

Salutations, Gw2 Forum elementalists o/ o7
My last two efforts were, in my mind, acceptable but somewhat short-form and small. I hope this new montage is enjoyable or insightful in some way.
Cheers and keep on ganking the kitten out of non-ele mains when they least expect it.

Weaver Staff build: http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQFAWnMMAdOgtMA+4C8RglBAToS+BOBBBgBQD4uVHrr1A-j1RBQBA4CCYSlgL4BBcFlf4RHBN2fIhq/EAAB4m3MAczbezbezb21t5Nv5Nv5Nv5Nv5NLFggKjA-w

[Oh long johnson is a reference to the youtube clip/video of a cat saying, roughly, "Ohhhh long johnson .... OHHHH DON piaAAaaa-no, WHY eye eyes yah. . . ... ... aaaaalll the live lognh daeh. More of this in my "Funny Guild Moments" playlist]\

edit: also, you will notice there are a few non-ele clips. Sorry for this if you're not interested in them, I'm trying to spice up my video uploads with a little bit of not-necessarily-anticipated content with other classes I've been playing recently.

Below is the other recent montage:

| Solemn [DoM][PAL][BOZ][shrd] |
| NSP (main) | Anvil Rock (alt)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.