So that's it huh? (SPOILERS)

Rikimaru.7890

Well I at least for once we got a proper battle with an Elder Dragon, took a while but better late than never.However, I must admit that was a bold move ANET, making us lose and having Aurene die.I never believed you had the guts to do such a thing, and TBH I still don't. :pYou didn't do it with Braham, who I thought will join the Sons of Svanir after having a failed attempt at killing Jormag and his sudden change of attitude toward the commander. And I was so ready to pop his stupid head wide open when that happens, but no you picked the "lame path" so ultimately his new emo mode became a spirograph plot i.e. leading nowhere. In other words you can get feels from others, but not me, even if you are serious about her death. However you aren't convincing me, because usually when an important character dies in GW2 it's for the old "passing the torch" trope, like with Eir and Braham, the Commander and their Mentor (Tybalt for example), and of course Glint and Aurene.So I don't think you are serious, and here is why: First of all this is exactly what her own prophecy foretold.Remember episode 4? She looked into multiple futures and all ended the same way, and she "died" in the exact same pose as in all those prophecies.So apparently it was ment to be, just as Kralkatorrik predicted his own demise.

But you are all probably curious on what happens next right? How will Aurene return and/or Kralkatorrik die right? Well I do have a theory or two.1) This one is pretty easy to comprehend - Aurene ate Palawa Joko, who whenever is killed comes back to life, you get where I'm going with this right?2) Now this one is pretty convoluted, but I have seen stranger things in GW2, like undead getting drunk, (yes ANET you will never hear the end of it from me).So anyway, it could be that Aurene is alive, but not in the way everyone thinks. What I mean is her mind is now inside Kralkatorrik, she transfered her consciousness inside him during their final clash. But how can this be? Well Aurene also has powers from Mordremoth, who's domains are plant and mind, even this newest episode makes mentions of that. So it could be her body died like in her own prophecy but her mind still lives on now inside Kralkatorrik. If that's the case then Aurene and Kralkatorrik will now have an internal battle for the control of his body. But Aurene has something Kralkatorrik does not, friends, most notably the Commander who in Episode 6 will have to use his/her special bond with Aurene to help her win, "scion and champion together." When that happens Kralkatorrik will effectively die, and Aurene will literally take his place, thus fulfilling his own prophecy.

@Pax.3548 said:You never see any good of anything anet does, so It really doesn't surprise me to find you here again with this same type of thread.

Well as a loyal fan of mine, I will tell you that it is indeed hard to please me.Also the fact that it's nigh impossible to get me hyped for anything doesn't help.The only thig that could get me hyped is if aliens suddenly landed, preferably near where I live, I think.

@Rikimaru.7890 said:

@Pax.3548 said:You never see any good of anything anet does, so It really doesn't surprise me to find you here again with this same type of thread.

Well as a loyal fan of mine, I will tell you that it is indeed hard to please me.Also the fact that it's nigh impossible to get me hyped for anything doesn't help.The only thig that could get me hyped is if aliens suddenly landed, preferably near where I live, I think.

Well technically humans on Tyria are aliens...

Archived