Revenant Bug List (RE)

Rym.1469

List of known Revenant bugs. Re-creating and continuing the original thread which can be found here: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/professions/revenant/Revenant-bug-list/first .

If you check the thread and don't see a bug you noticed, post it below with short explanation and I'll try to add it later (within ~week).

General

Legends

1. Glint
  2. Jalis
  3. Kalla
  4. Mallyx
  5. Shiro
  6. Ventari

Specializations

Weapons

1. Axe
  2. Hammer
  3. Mace
  4. Shield
  5. Shortbow
  6. Spear
  7. Staff
  8. Swords

Other

• 1 month later...

@Cinnamonfox.4965 said:Mace: Echoing eruption behaves very inconsistently. I believe it is meant to leap at a target, but at times it can jump through a perfectly aligned target. Even when cast without a target in front it's jump distances vary randomly.

Ditto on this! Sorta what I meant with my pathing post, the skill just goes wonky at times. And it can telegraph you thru a mob, which it shouldn't do.

@Abelisk.4527 said:Stowing Jalis's elite, Rite of the Great Dwarf, will cause the skill to on cooldown and waste energy.

Unfortunately I believe this is intended because like pain absorption, there are 2 benefits that it shares with RotGD. The stunbreak and the effect. The stunbreak occurs instantly while the effect occurs later. It's really clunky but since we were not "robbed" of the stunbreak, the games spends th energy and puts it on cool down if it is stowed or interrupted. The game treats the stunbreak as if it completes the skill which is pretty silly. If it's still casting, the skill is not completed. Not really a bug, just very bad design.

@SmashGd.1056 said:Darkrazor Daring not applying pulsing stability or applying it to allies in the radius. also not stun breaking appropriately

That's working as intended. We're not allowed to have a reliable source of stability outside of going Dwarf (and having to take Herald for Enhanced Bulwark to make said stability not absolutely shit).

@Set.7461 said:

@Abelisk.4527 said:Stowing Jalis's elite, Rite of the Great Dwarf, will cause the skill to on cooldown and waste energy.

Unfortunately I believe this is intended because like pain absorption, there are 2 benefits that it shares with RotGD. The stunbreak and the effect. The stunbreak occurs instantly while the effect occurs later. It's really clunky but since we were not "robbed" of the stunbreak, the games spends th energy and puts it on cool down if it is stowed or interrupted. The game treats the stunbreak as if it completes the skill which is pretty silly. If it's still casting, the skill is not completed. Not really a bug, just very bad design.

I didn't even know it had stun break!!

Sword/ Unrelenting Assault: This skill has two bugs which are basically known since HoT release. If your target moves out of range before the first hit, UA will not activate and you are stuck in animation. Additionally UA will stop if the target is close to a wall, pillar or uneven ground.I noticed that there is some kind of delay when I use this skill while affected by immobilize, can anyone prove it or was it caused by laggs?

Archived