How do I see my player skill rating for unranked?

TheQuickFox.3826

I got a quite a bit of success in ranked, reaching the higher tiers of silver (1100), which is fairly high for my player skill level.

I'm now doing unranked matches and am doing quite terrible. In ranked, I would just get downgraded to lower-medium silver and be fine again, but in unranked I don't see any effects of losing. How do I see my current skill rating for unranked?

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:I got a quite a bit of success in ranked, reaching the higher tiers of silver (1100), which is fairly high for my player skill level.

I'm now doing unranked matches and am doing quite terrible. In ranked, I would just get downgraded to lower-medium silver and be fine again, but in unranked I don't see any effects of losing. How do I see my current skill rating for unranked?

You can't see your Unrank rating.I think Anet has access to that, not sure.

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:I got a quite a bit of success in ranked, reaching the higher tiers of silver (1100), which is fairly high for my player skill level.

It's a problem I raised a long time ago.

In unranked, your pvp rank is used (the number in lower left corner of the screen in the pvp lobby).The more you play pvp and the more this number will raise (normal).But the problem is that you will be matched with players who play a lot too but can be very skilled.So this system punish players who like pvp but are not so skilled.My rank is +500 atm and I can't test new builds or another class because the level of every matches is so high that I can't take pleasure to try new things. It's stupid.

GW2's pvp was all builded with some competitive of fairplay spirit, but there's nothing for most players who want just play pvp as casual, without ranks used or other obscur mecanics.It's why a full random 10v10 BG in WOW is more attractive, because it just take the first 20 players in the queue. Easier and can please everyone.

And another problem is that this pvp system (with 5v5 format) scare away a lot of pve players because it's too punishing and frustration for them.

Archived