my first time commentating WvW fights

sinsrock.1702

Good commentary on why you do stuff... But honestly watching you fight 2 supports that have no way of rly killing a thief is rather boring...

Im not sure why you refer to them as support and not support but those were clearly 2 zergguards and ofc they will let you reset because they know that they wont be able to chase a thief lol. They can only hope that they get lucky and you kitten up horribly to die to their tickling.

@"sinsrock.1702" said:Hello friends this is my first time commentating some fights in WvW, in past posts I don't think I made it really clear im looking for Feedback on my video to get better at making them :) tell me what you like and didn't like :)

You say Blinding Powder, but pistol 5 is Black Powder.

@NuhDah.9812 said:

@"sinsrock.1702" said:Hello friends this is my first time commentating some fights in WvW, in past posts I don't think I made it really clear im looking for Feedback on my video to get better at making them :) tell me what you like and didn't like :)

You say Blinding Powder, but pistol 5 is Black Powder.OOOOOF you are right idk why I always say blinding powder Thank you I will fix this for next time :)

@RedShark.9548 said:Good commentary on why you do stuff... But honestly watching you fight 2 supports that have no way of rly killing a thief is rather boring...

Im not sure why you refer to them as support and not support but those were clearly 2 zergguards and ofc they will let you reset because they know that they wont be able to chase a thief lol. They can only hope that they get lucky and you kitten up horribly to die to their tickling.

hmm, ill have to pick and chose the fights I post more then, I thought It was a solid fight that a thief wasn't supposed to win :) still learning Thank you for your post ! everything is noted :)

@sinsrock.1702 said:

@RedShark.9548 said:Good commentary on why you do stuff... But honestly watching you fight 2 supports that have no way of rly killing a thief is rather boring...

hmm, ill have to pick and chose the fights I post more then, I thought It was a solid fight that a thief wasn't supposed to win :) still learning Thank you for your post ! everything is noted :)

well obviously they could have just walked into one of their structures, so technically you shouldnt win that fight, but neither should they....the thing is, thief can just reset time and time again (especially against guards) until the guards make a big mistake, or have something big on cd.

@"RedShark.9548" said:

well obviously they could have just walked into one of their structures, so technically you shouldnt win that fight, but neither should they....the thing is, thief can just reset time and time again (especially against guards) until the guards make a big mistake, or have something big on cd.

I just recently switched to a guard I was wanting to run DH which is what im currently learning to play but WOW man they REALLY have no mobility at all lol it really sucks for roaming xD thanks for the comments :) I definitely think that guards should be able to destroy a thief if they have the right stuff " currently running DH lb and messing around with core guard atm too :)

@sinsrock.1702 said:

@"RedShark.9548" said:

I just recently switched to a guard I was wanting to run DH which is what im currently learning to play but WOW man they REALLY have no mobility at all lol it really sucks for roaming xD thanks for the comments :) I definitely think that guards should be able to destroy a thief if they have the right stuff " currently running DH lb and messing around with core guard atm too :)

Radiant,virtues and dh, spec soaring devastation for +25% movement speed and ji. Gs amd sword/focus. It’s not as mobile as a lot of the classes but that might make it more bearable for u lol, with ji and precast focus 4 than gs 2 can do well +1 enemies aswell. Core guard has great burst but less mobility

@sinsrock.1702 said:

@"RedShark.9548" said:

yo, could you tell me what program you use to highlight your cursor ? i kinda need that one too, having problems finidng it in 4k resolution

@RedShark.9548 said:

yo, could you tell me what program you use to highlight your cursor ? i kinda need that one too, having problems finidng it in 4k resolution

I know I answered you on this BUT I want to make sure I answer it for everyone to see :) its called Yolo mouse Sindriner uses it as well I lose my mouse ALL The time and sometimes even accidently right click on my party and lose fights because of it xD

Archived