Give us Serpentite Jewel from Thunderhead Keep and Recipe to craft Exquisites

phs.6089

What is the logic behind all this? You add a jewel into game that is only obtainable trough some gimmicky chain of events.Let us get jewels somehow and craft Exquisite Serpentite Jewel, just like any other jewels in game.You want to keep map busy and alive, those 2 metas and catacomb puzzles won't do it.

@phs.6089 said:What is the logic behind all this? You add a jewel into game that is only obtainable trough some gimmicky chain of events.Let us get jewels somehow and craft Exquisite Serpentite Jewel, just like any other jewels in game.You want to keep map busy and alive, those 2 metas and catacomb puzzles won't do it.

Its rng chanced and most sources is daily only so i agree if there was some more reliable way to get it

What would you like to craft it from? To my knowledge there are no plain, non-excuisite serpentite jewels.

Sure, Anet could change the drop to plain serpentite jewels and require jewelcrafting to refine it. But that would make Diviner's the only stat set which requires a refined jewel - made by an unrelated discipline - as ingredient. I'm sure that would cause quite some outrage. There is another big difference to other excuisite jewels: serpentite cannot be slotted into gear.

My suggestion: just ignore the name. Unfortunately it shares the name with something familiar, but think of it more like rose quartz than like (excuisite) ruby orbs.

@Killerassel.2197 said:What would you like to craft it from? To my knowledge there are no plain, non-excuisite serpentite jewels.

Sure, Anet could change the drop to plain serpentite jewels and require jewelcrafting to refine it. But that would make Diviner's the only stat set which requires a refined jewel - made by an unrelated discipline - as ingredient. I'm sure that would cause quite some outrage. There is another big difference to other excuisite jewels: serpentite cannot be slotted into gear.

My suggestion: just ignore the name. Unfortunately it shares the name with something familiar, but think of it more like rose quartz than like (excuisite) ruby orbs.

Serpentite Jewel Orbs(?) Somethign that can drop/be gathered/earned to craft.Yuo are right excuisite serpents don't even have stats, I't such a mess.

Anet will never win. All you have to do is the metas and do the dwarven chest run for a guaranteed 3. They drop from meta and also the chests. This is a smart idea to keep the map alive for a while. The stats are very useful and i now have more fun with my chrono and soulbeast. Maybe they should have had it obtained thru leveling only or rare exotics drops. Oh wait people complained about that too. Fyi i have over 30 of then within 8 days.

@Magnus Godrik.5841 said:Anet will never win. All you have to do is the metas and do the dwarven chest run for a guaranteed 3. They drop from meta and also the chests. This is a smart idea to keep the map alive for a while. The stats are very useful and i now have more fun with my chrono and soulbeast. Maybe they should have had it obtained thru leveling only or rare exotics drops. Oh wait people complained about that too. Fyi i have over 30 of then within 8 days.

Good for you. I'm only asking to make those craftable by adding basic mats and formula into game. And yes you are right, map will be alive till people get what they want, then it will be just like any other in LW4 ecept Istan.

Archived