Warrior Poweer is Absurd

Solori.6025

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree!

1) Infinite resistance! warrior can have about 10 utilities slots and use all specialization at once!2) infinite stuns! nobody has stability or stunlock!3) infinite block! raise cd from 25s to 25 min!4) spam full counter! still deal some damage nefr it 100%!5) insane damage especially dagger with 15% crit bonus WOW!6) best elite utilities! neft WoD more!7) super fast animations! impossible to avoid super fast attacks like eviscerate, flurry, hundred blades etc...8) all weapons are viable! no matter which weapon you choose all of them are very viable!9) omg lol waffle! everyone likes waffle!

nerf nerf nerf warrior!!

P.S. Boost mesmer! There is still about 3 sec once per 30 sec that they become vulnerable. They should be completely immune!

@"Luna.6203" said:I agree!

1) Infinite resistance! warrior can have about 10 utilities slots and use all specialization at once!2) infinite stuns! nobody has stability or stunlock!3) infinite block! raise cd from 25s to 25 min!4) spam full counter! still deal some damage nefr it 100%!5) insane damage especially dagger with 15% crit bonus WOW!6) best elite utilities! neft WoD more!7) super fast animations! impossible to avoid super fast attacks like eviscerate, flurry, hundred blades etc...8) all weapons are viable! no matter which weapon you choose all of them are very viable!9) omg lol waffle! everyone likes waffle!

nerf nerf nerf warrior!!

P.S. Boost mesmer! There is still about 3 sec once per 30 sec that they become vulnerable. They should be completely immune!

Shshshshsh, do not disclose the build or we will get nerf on the next patch.On another post a user by the name "Mighty Cole.7849" posted a warrior build that everyone is complaining about. Hopefully Anet does not see this and nerfs it.

@"Mighty Cole.7849" said:eExy9f7.jpg

Warrior is trash doesn't have anything good now everyone teleports around and you get kited to death cause not a single gap closer is reliable ,its not guard to insta plop on your head, it winds for 3/4 seconds to miss. Full counter does nothing 500 damage crit woooo and you block random basic attack gj.They buffed hammer which does can't do its job cause everyone has at least 5 stacks of stability.Spellbreaker is supposed to be able to counter the boon spam but guess what it cant remove them at the rate everyone gets them.Ou it has sustain big woop when it cant return any pressure.Good job on all the whiners cause they couldn't fight telegraphs and spammed attacks into "fullcounter" lets call it almost counter from now on. Rampage too spammy nieh nieh then comes the hollo with the forge which does the same on 10 second cd.Salt is dripping of me now and i'm off to play with Reaper cause war doesn't have any viable build for Berserker, Spellbreaker or core.

@"Burnfall.9573" said:

'No News Is NOT Good News: Beware of Customers Who Don’t Complain'

'Customer complaints are a valuable source of information. They let us know when a customer is unhappy so we can try to retain their business. Complaints can also serve as an early warning system that helps prevent service failures by allowing us to fix small problems before they become big ones.

A lack of complaints doesn’t mean things are going well.

Noted customer service expert, John Goodman, estimates that only 50 percent of customers will complain about a problem. (The actual number varies by industry, company, and product.) Of those complaints, Goodman estimates that 90 percent are directed to frontline employees. In a recent post, I discussed reasons why frontline employees don’t pass along those complaints to management.

What about the other 50 percent who don’t complain at all?

This is the really scary group. They silently take their business elsewhere or they tell everyone they know (except for you) about your poor service. The damage to your reputation and your bottom line could be well underway before you even know about it.'

The Silent Killer of your business: The Quiet Customer / Indifferent Service: The Silent Killer of Customer Loyalty

Am I doing this right? @Burnfall

@Solori.6025 said:Seriously, it's already time of Arenanet nerf the Warrior Poweer, you still do not understand that this class is absurdly strong? It is not possible after so many years of administration to continue with such imbalanced classes.

i don't know what is going on in the warrior subforum but this is the only post since a long time that makes any sense. Warriors are fucking machines and are nearly indestructable. Axe just deals so much dmg and their greatsword f1 skills being a noskill 360° aoe that grants perma fury and hits for one third of your health and is an execute aswell doesn't make it better... like the second you get too close they are going to melt through you and it doesn't matter what you do you can't deal dmg to them...

the greatsword skill on berserker had it's cast time increased because it was an unfair skill if i remember right, so the normal greatsword f1 should also have the increased cast time. if that would be enough is questionable but it would be a start...And the dmg of axe has to be reduced and/or cast times/ cds increased. Right now it's simply too much..

as it is right now pvp and wvw is just no fun anymore because warrior is so depressing to play against!!!

and as compensation maybe rifle should be buffed a bit, maybe +10% dmg on rifle 2 or something like that

@Ferus.3165 said:

@Solori.6025 said:Seriously, it's already time of Arenanet nerf the Warrior Poweer, you still do not understand that this class is absurdly strong? It is not possible after so many years of administration to continue with such imbalanced classes.

i don't know what is going on in the warrior subforum but this is the only post since a long time that makes any sense. Warriors are kitten machines and are nearly indestructable. Axe just deals so much dmg and their greatsword f1 skills being a noskill 360° aoe that grants perma fury and hits for one third of your health and is an execute aswell doesn't make it better... like the second you get too close they are going to melt through you and it doesn't matter what you do you can't deal dmg to them...

the greatsword skill on berserker had it's cast time increased because it was an unfair skill if i remember right, so the normal greatsword f1 should also have the increased cast time. if that would be enough is questionable but it would be a start...And the dmg of axe has to be reduced and/or cast times/ cds increased. Right now it's simply too much..

as it is right now pvp and wvw is just no fun anymore because warrior is so depressing to play against!!!

and as compensation maybe rifle should be buffed a bit, maybe +10% dmg on rifle 2 or something like that

are you serious ?honestly im not sure if OP and you are trolling right now or if you are seriously saying that warrior is broken

@RedShark.9548 said:

i don't know what is going on in the warrior subforum but this is the only post since a long time that makes any sense. Warriors are kitten machines and are nearly indestructable. Axe just deals so much dmg and their greatsword f1 skills being a noskill 360° aoe that grants perma fury and hits for one third of your health and is an execute aswell doesn't make it better... like the second you get too close they are going to melt through you and it doesn't matter what you do you can't deal dmg to them...

are you serious ?honestly im not sure if OP and you are trolling right now or if you are seriously saying that warrior is broken

They actually removed the post I had explaining the satire. Which is odd. I guess it went over the moderators head

@Ferus.3165 said:

the problem doesnt sound like the warrior, sounds like it exists in the relm of pebcak

@Solori.6025 said:

They actually removed the post I had explaining the satire. Which is odd. I guess it went over the moderators head

well thats okey then i guess, but ive seen ferus complain in another thread in the warrior forum complaining about warrior being op...i fear hes serious

@Solori.6025 said:

Aww, I would like to have seen it. Not that it was necessary to detect the satire though. :)

@Twilight Tempest.7584 said:

Aww, I would like to have seen it. Not that it was necessary to detect the satire though. :)

Ive seen stuff, there will always be ppl that call warrior op

Honestly when it comes to PvP I'd say:

• tier 1: guardian, necro and ranger-> the most unbalanced and stupidly op professions right now
  • tier 2: mesmer, engineer, thief and warrior -> strong but not op if you know how to counterplay
  • tier 3 : ele and reve -> slightly underpowered right now. I don't remember seeing ele or reve in last months and thinking "oh shit, not this!". I only think "oh shit" when I see reve in Eternal Coloseum cause I might be pushed into the wooden stairs and blocked there for the entire match ; P

There was time warrior was broken in PvP. It's not now : P

But I don't care too much on pvp.. What I don't like about warrior is the pve - they're always taken into raids due to their banners (like chronomancers for quickness alarcity, blocks and tanking). Yet they still pull off quite good dps. Other classes often have similiarish dps and give no unique utility like banners. That's annoying.

@Luna.6203 said:

So many beeep about how feedback is important yet you dont provide sigle useful information.

Satire...That was the point.. . . . .You didn't read anything else in this thread did you :I

Edit: Sorry this was the part where I was supposed to give you nonsense quotes that have nothing to do with reality. Lemme try again....ummmm

' The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself '

@Solori.6025 and @Ferus.3165

The next time you encounter one of these absurdly strong warriors, you should try the following:

1. Kite the warrior
  2. Bait out the warriors cooldowns
  3. Dodge/interrupt the burst skills
  4. Use the terrain to your advantage
  5. STAY FURTHER THAN 130 units from the warrior as much as possible

Once you've mastered that, come back and let us know how powerful warriors are.Hope this comment was helpful. :grin:

EDIT: I'd like to apologize to my fellow warriors for sharing step by step instructions on how to defeat our unbeatable profession.

Funny thing is I just got my warrior out a few days ago, set up a power breaker, read metabattle, and been playing it in unranked. Its a learn to play issue. Those players who really know how to play their class do much better than those that dont. I lose fights I know I should win but that is because I am still getting the hang of everything. If you dont play different classes and learn to recognize what they are doing, things seem overpowered and those are usually players that are calling for nerfs.

@"shadowstone.9817" said:Funny thing is I just got my warrior out a few days ago, set up a power breaker, read metabattle, and been playing it in unranked. Its a learn to play issue. Those players who really know how to play their class do much better than those that dont. I lose fights I know I should win but that is because I am still getting the hang of everything. If you dont play different classes and learn to recognize what they are doing, things seem overpowered and those are usually players that are calling for nerfs.

"The truth cannot be hidden forever"

@shadowstone.9817 said:Funny thing is I just got my warrior out a few days ago, set up a power breaker, read metabattle, and been playing it in unranked. Its a learn to play issue.I can see the problem there sir. May i suggest that you can buy the boonbeast or the condi mirage sports edition they get better gas per kilometer and they can even have the teamfight extra bonus cup holder. If you want something on the discount you could try scrapper or weaver people say they are little boring looking but they get better value over your old rickety warrior. You could try to add a spoiler or skits with berserker rifle but why not a get a brand new sport edition with deadeye it has this new military grade airplane stealth on demand stuff.Ok enough with the sails pitch.The problem with warrior is that now its balanced but the rest of the classes are not and after the 80% nerf on counter it showed the issues with most of the skills on warrior. It just doesn't have enough skills to deal with most situations.All the mobility creep just left warrior in the dust it just feels bad to play. Everyone is too fast for you.It feels bad because it abilities don't seem to connect and do anything at least before people were punished when they hit full counter. Now they just continue to pummel you while you are unable to do anything to them.

@"Kas.3509" said:Honestly when it comes to PvP I'd say:

• tier 1: guardian, necro and ranger-> the most unbalanced and stupidly op professions right now
  • tier 2: mesmer, engineer, thief and warrior -> strong but not op if you know how to counterplay
  • tier 3 : ele and reve -> slightly underpowered right now. I don't remember seeing ele or reve in last months and thinking "oh kitten, not this!". I only think "oh kitten" when I see reve in Eternal Coloseum cause I might be pushed into the wooden stairs and blocked there for the entire match ; P

There was time warrior was broken in PvP. It's not now : P

But I don't care too much on pvp.. What I don't like about warrior is the pve - they're always taken into raids due to their banners (like chronomancers for quickness alarcity, blocks and tanking). Yet they still pull off quite good dps. Other classes often have similiarish dps and give no unique utility like banners. That's annoying.

Funny thing is, ive seen so many warriors complain about the fact, that they HAVE to bring banners, many just want a pure dmg build, which does not exist, its bannerslave or go home

Archived