HoT Mastery Track Decision

Ouija.1684

Presently, I have 12 points to spend on a HoT mastery track. I have them all maxed out experience wise, but have to decide which one to master:

• Ley Line Gliding
  • Adrenal Mushrooms
  • Exalted Gathering
  • Nuhoch Alchemy

Even though I have a griffon, I’m leaning toward Ley Line Gliding. Would really appreciate some feedback before making my final decision though.

If you plan to make a legendary Gen 2 weapon, I believe you will have to max them all in the end. For now, ley line gliding is most useful in Living Season 3 maps, though there are a few places in the regular HoT maps where it is useful.

The only other one that I would consider as an important alternate would be the Nuhoch Alchemy, if you plan to fight chak a lot.

Your idea is good, I would also prioritise ley-line gliding, definitely more useful here and there. Adrenal Mushrooms is only useful (imo) to complete one hero point (to refresh the healing skill), but other than that, I never divert from my path to use the mushrooms. Nuhoch Alchemy might be useful during the meta in Tangled Depths (idk if you do it regularly). I would go with gliding, exalted, nuhoch, mushrooms.EDIT: that's 4 days old, I realised now... nvm :)

Archived