Springer + Bong of faith mastery = Cheese some Jumping Puzzles

So im not sure if anyone is aware and if it is an exploit or not but on certant jps u can cheese your way to the end where the chest room meets up with the areas the mount is allowed to be ridden in core tyria. The biggest jp so far ive seen being cheesed this way is the great northern wall jp in diessa platue where u jump as high as you can with the springer than use BoF mastery to get to the end point of the jp. Again not sure if exploit or not but i though it would be worth mentioning

You don't need the BoF mastery for the wall, you just need to jump at the right place. I've assumed it was left accessible because you need the vista and hero point for map completion, and it would be evil to force everyone to do it the hard way every time. (And there's no chest, so no other profit in it, anyway.)

(Um...BONG of faith? LOL )

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:You don't need the BoF mastery for the wall, you just need to jump at the right place. I've assumed it was left accessible because you need the vista and hero point for map completion, and it would be evil to force everyone to do it the hard way every time. (And there's no chest, so no other profit in it, anyway.)

(Um...BONG of faith? LOL )

Ok since we obviously are amused by that typo Bong of Faith (i mean its just one wrong letter).BoF Mastery? Was the Expansion renamed to Bath of Fire? xD

Sorry just had to bring that.

It compensates for jumping puzzles where gliding is still active and I glide past my landing point instead of jumping onto it. I have tried tapping my jump key rather than holding it down, and I jump short every time. It wouldn't be quite so bad if gliding didn't have drift when you're not actively trying to move forward.Swings and roundabouts.

@crepuscular.9047 said:

@Kelly.7019 said:Sshhhhh. They'll fix this now like they did with the old jps u could use springer on and now can't. Just a matter of time.

OP needs to be crucified for the greater good ?

Honestly the amount of work they would have to do to go back and block some JPs that have been in game since launch is just not worth it, id rather they put time and effort into bug fixing the current map and collections etc.

@Ok I Did It.2854 said:

@Kelly.7019 said:Sshhhhh. They'll fix this now like they did with the old jps u could use springer on and now can't. Just a matter of time.

OP needs to be crucified for the greater good ?

Honestly the amount of work they would have to do to go back and block some JPs that have been in game since launch is just not worth it, id rather they put time and effort into bug fixing the current map and collections etc.

im all for anet to revert the disable, so those who do not have PoF will stare us in envy and buy PoF, then stare at us who have mount skins and buy mount skins, anet will get more income

Archived