A Great way to introduce new armor

A piece per episode. From season 3 to the end of season 4 we have had 6 episodes per season. We have constantly had shoulders or boots or gloves added in episodes past but why not a full set of armor? Making it where you could get say boots the first episode and making them pieces you get through achievements, as they have done so far. Would be the way to go. Not only that you could make it where they would get the upgraded version by doing metas and such as well to make replaying episodes or continue doing map events. At the end of the season then when you get that final upgraded piece of armor you would also complete another achievement. This achievement would give you outfit versions of each weight class so you could enjoy them on any toon.

(Honestly, something like this would be a great way to create truly PvE legendary armor. There are a lot of people who do not or even fail in reaching the standards of doing raids or are horrible or simply do not enjoy pvp/wvw and it is sad that they are left out from getting this type of gear. But this piece is just a side note.)

They do that occasionally. If I remember correctly that's how carapace and luminescent armour was released, and they appear to be doing the same with corsair armour now - we had head armour in Daybreak, chest in Long Live the Lich and legs in All or Nothing and will probably get another piece (boots I'm guessing) in the next episode.

It would be nice if they could make it a regular thing, with each season having it's own armour set, but I guess it depends on what other kinds of rewards they want to include too.

I actually didn't like that system in Silverwastes and I don't much like it with Corsair, so I'm glad that they are still releasing armor skins in a variety of ways.(I suppose if I felt that there were a lot of mix & match options, I'd be happier getting just legs, but we have plenty of excess helms, almost no shoulders I want for anything. In other words, for me, releasing only one piece at a time means sometimes 0 pieces of interest to me.)

That said, I do like the idea of ANet mixing up how they do stuff, so that it's sometimes a straight up reward, sometimes an involved collection, etc.

Archived