So what's the deal with the new map?

witcher.3197

It's been a fixed part of the unranked rotation for more than 2 months now, but not much else is going on.

There are no stickied threads on the official forum asking for feedback, no ingame surveys about the map, basically nothing on Anet's side. There's only 1 recent thread made by players and that one's asking for the map to be un-stickied (which say a lot).

So what's the point of this map being stickied if feedback's not being collected in any way? Everyone who wanted to try it already did, and from what I've gathered most people dislike the map.

@witcher.3197 said:It's been a fixed part of the unranked rotation for more than 2 months now, but not much else is going on.

There are no stickied threads on the official forum asking for feedback, no ingame surveys about the map, basically nothing on Anet's side. There's only 1 recent thread made by players and that one's asking for the map to be un-stickied (which say a lot).

So what's the point of this map being stickied if feedback's not being collected in any way? Everyone who wanted to try it already did, and from what I've gathered most people dislike the map.

I don't mind it. I just think the special abilities need to be readjusted or just removed completely and make something else happen.

The meteor is incredibly easy to see coming and dodge. The aoe circle one takes too long to cast and can get you killed. The last one ( can't remember what's it's name is) is ok but again is it worth taking people off the map to fight over the lamp for? Probably not.

Any game I play in everyone ignores it anyway.

Archived