Dwarven catacombs puzzle rooms

hugo.4705

I was very pleased with that very huge vertical corridor with its stairs in spiral and all that doors. :) It reminded me Tower of spirits in Zelda spirit tracks, several puzzles rooms dispersed on several floors. The light of Deldrimor was a very fun mechanic! (Fractal and Open-world versions) I was almost hearing a famous little melody when finding a chest and opening it! :D Mechanics in a whole was great, from dredges turrets bouncing shock-waves to torchs room. I very fan of those puzzles like I was fan of the magnetic lab of portal lab in Episode 2. Great job here seriously, congrats;

(I'm speaking of mechanics not loots like purple plates etc.)

When you say dealing with the purple room I am guessing your meaning the reblog character trick.... if so then it's a a workaround to what is essentially a poor use of RNG to waste players time running a meta that is a once a day opportunity, bug or not.....personally I would prefer to have the Gravelling drop the plate for all that have done enuff to be awarded the event chest, or at worse ensure it drops for you when your the player that activates the event and does enough to warrant the event reward.
But at least players have worked out a way round this mess of meta stickler

Archived