Beta Djinn Dominion (spvp)

JinOokamiDG.4019

Anet why do you make a new map so bad? I understand the idea of the map and I think it is great and I also understand that it is in Beta, I very much hope that this map will be polished before going to rank, because for me and many others that I knew this map drops the FPS and simply turns impossible to play! I do not know if it's the background or something, but my ping that is usually 120 now goes up to 1K when I play on this map !! Please if anyone else has problems like this in this PvP map tell me, I know I do not have a very good PC but this is already ridiculous to play.

https://imgur.com/cSpa5Aa

@Yannir.4132 said:

@Liza.2758 said:how is it anet fault if not every one has this problem ?

Quite a lot of us have this issue if you havent read the other lump of threads about it yet.

Indeed. On lower settings it's atleast playable. I still don't like doing it.

Mine still stutters on lowest settings but my pc isnt the best, good thing queuing ranked in the off season lets you skip this map.

I having a gaming computer and this place is the ONLY PvP map that I have lag. It's a complete piece of crap map in Beta! It's great for those invisible equipped toons because by the time that they appear, you are already dead. And it's even more fun when one of the other team members have the group invis and your whole group is wiped before anyone gets an attack off. Get rid of this crap map until you get it fixed. It sucks getting auto or randomly put in this map when 1 or 2 people pick it.I hope people completely stop picking this map all together so that you HAVE to fix the map or get rid of it and stop putting people through the agony of this Beta garbage map. Get it fixed or get rid of it!

@uknowwho.3690 said:I having a gaming computer and this place is the ONLY PvP map that I have lag. It's a complete piece of kitten map in Beta! It's great for those invisible equipped toons because by the time that they appear, you are already dead. And it's even more fun when one of the other team members have the group invis and your whole group is wiped before anyone gets an attack off. Get rid of this kitten map until you get it fixed. It sucks getting auto or randomly put in this map when 1 or 2 people pick it.I hope people completely stop picking this map all together so that you HAVE to fix the map or get rid of it and stop putting people through the agony of this Beta garbage map. Get it fixed or get rid of it!

Use the ranked queue for now, same pool of players but no beta map or spirit watch

Archived